Big News II

HEY GUYS!! IN GOING TO TRY TO DO MY STORY FROM DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVES. IM NEW TO THIS, ITS MY FIRST STORY SO PLEASE IF YOU HAVE IDEAS, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM, OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, I'D LOVE TO HEAR IT! I'LL TRY TO POST AS REGULARLY AS POSSIBLE! PS: FRED IS NOT DEAD IN THIS STORY! 😊All characters that you recognize belong to JK Rowling

Ginny's POV

I stopped at mums house, and teddy begged to stay the night, so I let him! Harry and I would have a quiet, empty house for one night. I got home, and harry was already there, ordering pizza. "You know I could've just made something, right?" I asked. he leaned over to kiss me. "this is easier!" I playfully pushed him away, and he faked being insulted. While we ate our pizza, I decided to tell him the big news. "Hey, I have some news," I said. "So do I!" said harry. "but you go first." he was ever the gentleman. "Ron and hermione are getting-" "married? I know! Ron was at work again today, and he told me!" he interrupted enthusiastically. I laughed and said "yes, that was my news." Harry and I washed the dishes, and decided to take a walk. As we walked with our arms joined, he whispered to me "have I ever told you how much I love you?" "Why yes, I do believe you've mentioned it a few times" I replied. "only a few?" He whispered in my ear, "maybe I need to say it more often." Then we kissed, and all was right in the world. The rest of the night was a blur. I remember waking up, fully naked, lying on top of harry. I kissed him awake, then went to shower and change, before picking up teddy.

TWO MONTHS LATER

It was a Saturday, so we decided to go, as a family, to diagon alley. We visited Fred and George's joke shop, in which we ran into Bill, Fleur, and their daughter Taylor, a beautiful girl, about the age of teddy, with shining white blonde hair, and gorgeous features. She and Teddy were good buddies, and while they ran wild, we sat down with bill and Fleur and talked. "Did you guys figure out who was behind that break in?" Bill said to harry. "Yeah, it was some guy who thought it would be funny to cause mass disturbance in the ministry." Harry replied. To bill and Fleur, I asked, "did you guys hear? We're all going to Mums in two weeks! Weasley family reunion!" After they had exclaimed over this for a while, we talked until the kids were tired if the joke shop, and spent the rest of the day pleasantly walking around together having a nice time.

A WEEK LATER

It was a Friday night. Teddy was in bed, asleep, ad Harry was reading the Daily Prophet while I did the dishes. "Harry?" I said timidly. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this. What if he wasn't ready? I mean, we did raise teddy, but that's different. He looked up. "Yes dear?" he said. "I...I have some news" I said, looking down. "What is it?" he sounded worried now." "Well...Im....im pregnant." I mumbled, still looking down. He walked over, cupped my chin with his hand, lifted my face, and kissed me. "This is amazing Ginny!" He exclaimed. "really?" "Yes" he said firmly. "Harry?" "Yes dear?" "I love you so much!" I said, and our lips collided. We stayed like that for quite a while, until he looked down at my stomach, and gently placed his hands there. We went to bed early, because I was quite tired.