19

Yoongi's POV

I walk into school, once again hoping that I would see Hoseok's smiling face burst through my chemistry classroom, but he didn't. Instead Jimin came in, he was pissed once again. so I punched him. I don't know why. I was just sick of his shit, his constant idiocy. So I told him I didn't want him and I never did, he was just a rebound. He punched me back, told me it was all a joke, he knew I was crushing on Hoseok and Hoseok on me so he ruined it for the both of us. I had no clue what he was talking about. Hoseok didn't love me.

I'd hurt Jimin badly. So much he's passed out onto the floor but I was still punching him. The others were gonna kill me for this. I can't let Seonyun know or he'll come after me.

After sitting back down in Chem, I got dragged out. "MIN YOONGI, CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHY PARK JIMIN IS UNCONCIOUS ON THE FLOOR!," Miss Kim shouted at me. "I'm not sure Miss, it wasn't me" "sure, sure Mr Min. Now to make up for it can you hand in your joint project with Hoseok," the mention of that name made me realise what I was supposed to do. I ran down the corridor, ran out of school and towards the address that Hoseok had given to me to do the project.

I assumed it was his house so I knocked on the door, expecting his dad or mum to open up. "hello Mr Jung" the guy who opened the door was young and handsome, I now realised it was not his dad. "okay one, I'm Mr Kim Seokjin and two, who the hell are you" ,my eyes widened "omg you're kim Seokjin, the school's world wide handsome," he laughed with the sound of wind screen wipers "yes, yes that's me, now tell me why you're here" he looked like he'd been crying. I was so focused on his face that I didn't notice the boy with black hair peering round the corner. "HOSEOK" I screamed. I pushed past Seokjin to run after the shell of a boy. The door in front of me slammed and I heard sniffles. I slammed my hand against the door and cried for him. I slid down the front of the door and curled up into a ball. I felt so vulnerable, it was new. "what did I do Hoseok" I sobbed "you played me Yoongi" I was shocked, why did he think that "no I didn't," I heard movement behind me, the door opened to reveal skin and bones in the form of Hoseok. "what do you mean"

A/N

OoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOooOoOoOOoOoOo

what's gonna happen guys this is very stressful. Sorry it's short but im not sorry