4

Hoseok POV

That day after school we went to the park, we had promised to meet the Hyungs there as they had missed us. We left the school grounds at 4:30 and arrived ten minutes later.

"Hoseok," Jin called as we arrived at the park, "yes jinnie hyung," I replied "where are Tae and Kook?" "right behind m-" I turned around to signal towards them, but as Seokjin had said, they were not there. "oh crap" I exclaimed and I swivelled back around to face the couple infront of me. Then I saw Seokjin striding towards me with a passion that could only be fuelled by hatred. "JUNG HOSEOK I SWEAR TO GO IF ANYTHING HAS HAPPNED TO MY BABY BROTHER I WILL KILL YOU. DON'T DOUBT ME!" he screamed at me. At this point Namjoon wasn't sure what to do but finally his put his hand across Jin's chest and pulled him back, "shhh Baby. Im sure they're fine. It was at this point I burst into tears.

Namjoon's POV

Oh god, I thought, now I have this to deal with this as well. I pushed Seokjin back, not forcefully but just enough for him to get the message. I pulled the younger in to a tight embrace and held him. I looked him in the eyes and told him it was all going to be fine, that we were going to find the others. He looked satisfied with my reply and began to walk back the route he came. I looked at my boyfriend and mouthed the word sorry. He nodded in response and took my hand. We went after Hoseok and began looking.

Yoongi's POV

I walked into the park to meet Jimin, today I would tell him that I didn't want to see him anymore and that I didn't want him to be a part of my life. Then I would text Hoseok and ask for Taehyung's address. That was my plan and it would all be okay. As I entered the park I walked past a tear stained face that rushed past me in blur. Behind him followed a couple, one of which I recognised as being a former student of my school. He looked very determined as if he had lost something. I wanted to approach them as to help the tear stained boy but I thought best to leave it to them. I made my way up to the swing set where me and Jimin always meet. He was already there and he was about to light a cigarette as he looked up. There was a hint of anguish in his eyes but mainly there was just disgust. "Saw you outside chemistry earlier" he began "I thought you went home" shit shit shit shit "oh yeah, I was forcing some nerd to give me his notes so we wouldn't fail" I said smoothly, lies were my second language. "yeah looked like that," Jimin muttered. It was in that moment I realised this wasn't the time. I couldn't just ditch Jimin, I needed a safety net first, Hoseok was going to be just that.

A/N

oooohhh, sorry for the short chapter, where are our two makneas I wonder? Mabey another update soon as my creative juices are flowing :)

Amu out xoxo