Part 6

Hey, guys just letting you guys know that this is Halima; in case you guys don't already know. And since it's my birthday today, I figured I might as well post this. Anyways, thanks for being patient, don't forget to vote or comment at the end. Thanks again!!!

When the sun slowly kissed the desert, welcoming the coldness of nightfall. Music played loudly down below, against the gentle chatter of guest. The sheik formally dresses in his decorated robes with a white turban wrapped around his head. His robes were embellished in stones in vasts colors of turquoise and red, his sandals were woven together; made by pieces of animals. His long salt and pepper hair fall upon his shoulders, which match his beard. Azharan stood in front of a column, attempting to keep his distance from the crowd but the women swarmed him. Like a plague of locus, the tried to win his favor but he seemed to block out their words.

Upstairs is a large pool of water, servants tossed purple petals of Zilla and Rabil. The steam from the surface brought forth the flowers inviting fragrance, with Halima sitting in the center. Her hair had been placed into a messy bun as her servants wash her but Halima insisted on cleaning herself. Stepping out of the water the servant dried her off. Pulling the dress over her head, it was white with an ornate embellish design with gold beads. The design stopped at her stomach and outline her shoulders, then trimmed her wrists. The fabric clung to her arms but when she lifted them, it would spread out like wings. Her sandals were fine quality and comfortable against her skin. A golden headpiece was placed overhead, made out of gold chains with a small blue stone placed on her forehead. The servants looked pleased with themselves as they stared upon her, as though they sculpted her from clay. Pulling down her long dark brown locks, the servants brush it with a comb made out of bone. Na'eemah stood in the door watching as they finished her hair "You look beautiful" she said gaining Halima's attention. "Is that not the point, to look presentable in front of these strangers" Naeemah walked inside the room and grabbed Halima's hands "They are not strangers, they're your people.... as are we." Halima felt grateful to Na'eemah for the attempt to reassure her, that she wouldn't be alone in this.

As she made her way downstairs she could hear the beautiful music being played and a female voice singing against the soft tune. Two dancers were performing, wearing silver coined bracelets on their wrist and feet, that jingled as they moved. Their skirts were long almost touching the ground as they gracefully moved their bare feet across the floor. Hasani and his younger brother Dahi were socializing with guest, however, Hasani became distracted by one of the dancer's beauty. Hasani smiled as she continued to invite him with her eyes "You know if you stare at her too hard, I might become jealous" Hasani smiled at his wife's comment. Looking over his shoulder, he met her gaze filled with anger but a hint of sadness "She wouldn't please me the way you do my Mandisa...no need to worry" grabbing her hand he lightly kissed her knuckles.

She smiled and clung to his hand bringing it down to her side "I never thought she would return" she said.

"Nor did I but with her memory gone it put us at an advantage" Hasani smiled when he spoke.

"How so, what are you plotting, husband?"

"She knows nothing which makes her vulnerable and her future here uncertain"

"But you won't tell me, your wife... the plan," she said playfully

"In due time, my dear," he said before his attention falls upon the guest of honor. The servants left her side and went off to do the rest of their tasks, as Halima walked down towards the Shiek. Everyone was quiet, marveled by her beauty as Fadal rose from his throne and reached for her hand and kissed her knuckles. Halima smiled and looked to his throne, which was smaller than she imagined. The seat was made of gold and embellished in small stones, a large decorative pillow filled the seat. Fragments of red and green scattered on its surface with small beaded flowers were formed above and below the legs. Small arches dipped around it, the legs formed into paws. As he guided her to stand beside him. Azharan smiled in her direction as he waited for the sheik to speak "Beautiful, isn't she?" he said to the women that surround him. The women left as quickly as they came, which amused him all the more from their jealousy. With his hands behind his back, he then felt someone slip something in his hand. He turned around to catch the person but there was no one in sight, he opened the piece of linen "I am waiting in your chamber" Azharan placed the note in his pocket and made his way over to Halima and the Sheik.