Protective!BakugouxPaniked!OC

So this was going to be an xReader but I changed my mind last minute. I'm gonna give a description of Aki(Hair, Eye colour, Quirk, Ect.) Oh, and I haven't been writing a lot recently so I am very sorry. This is also pretty shit to be completely honest. But it's something until I can collect my bearings and hopefully get something better out.

Name:Mika Koyanagi

Age:15   

Height:5 '0

Hair Colour: Black (Though like Kirishima, she likes to dye her hair odd colours like blue and purple)

Eye Colour: Red (You would think that Mika and Kiri would be related, but they're just super close friends that happen to look alike XD)

Quirk: Midnight~ She can cause her opponent to fall into a deep sleep, terrorized by the fears of the one hit by the quirk. Before she can do that though, she must ask them questions(Much like Midnight's and Shinso's quirk if they happened to have a child. I'm not too sure how to explain it)

-------------------------------------------------------

"No, Momo. That's childish." I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on, Mika! It will be so much fun! And Bakugou will be there~" Momo teased, knowing about my feelings for the hot-headed blonde. I let out a sigh, turning my attention to Uraraka, silently pleading with her to somehow get me out of this. She met my eye and smiled.

"Come on Mika~ It's going to be great! It's Friday! You have the whole weekend to stay in your room and be antisocial"

Yaomomo has planned this stupid sleepover in the lounge of the dorms. Don't know where she got the idea from, but all I know is that they're planning to watch some movie and stick me next to the Bakusquad. Specifically, next to the number one jackass in our class.

I stared at the two of them. Knowing that I was beaten. I had no argument. There are no tests, I've already trained with Izuku today. I have no way out.

"Fine... But please let me sit next to Denki or Kiri or even Izuku. I don't want to accidentally ruin whatever chance I have with Katsuki." I tell them, quickly stating my demands before they start getting all worked up again.

"Oh. You're no fun. But if you insist." Momo pouted, agreeing with my terms. I smiled at them. But I had a sneaking suspicion that they were planning something. But I simply brushed it off, hoping that my paranoia was getting the best of me.

Everyone worked hard on pulling cots and blankets down from the storage rooms so everyone would be comfy for whatever events were taking place. While they were doing that, I was getting some popcorn and whatever soda was in the fridge, which was a surprisingly large amount.

____________________________________________________________________________

Knowing that i needed help carrying all of this, I poked my head out, asking if someone would be so kind as to assist me in my quest. Once i did that, i walked back over to the counter where everything was so i could start carrying about two of the soda cartons (do you guys know what I'm talking about? The boxes the 24 packs come in lmao) and a few of the bowls of popcorn out into the lounge.

As i collect the last bowl, i hear footsteps approach me. I turn my head as much as i can, seeing Katsuki and Kiri walking in. I feel my face heat up. I bet Uraraka or Yaomomo sent them in. damn.

"Hey, one of you guys get the rest of the soda and the other get the popcorn. Prop the door open too so i can get out." I quickly command the two boys.

"Sure thing, Mika! Bakugou, open the door for her, dude." Kirishima chirped. I smiled at the goofy boy, knowing he would probably be the only person i'll talk to tonight.