Character Scenario 1: Asuka ~ That Certain Yellow Bird

Hello there~! Risu here ^_^

I have thought of a new style of writing CFB Scenarios and it's called Character Scenario. It is where I only focus on making a scenario on a single character only. I wouldn't do all of them like my other scenarios. This time, it's a scenario for only one character yaaay~! :D

I am open to suggestions~! :D Just comment down below the character (only one, no pairings please) you want me to make a scenario. You can also suggest what would the scenario be ^_^

Btw, I will write this in the same way that I write regular scenarios. You know... Kinda like in a script format ^^

Okay, go read now lol XD

~~~

THAT CERTAIN YELLOW BIRD

Asuka: *sighs* What a boring day! A beautiful person like me should never be bored, but at the same time, I should never be stressed and on move too much. Hmm...

Manager: *enters the door* Asuka! We have a job today.

Asuka: Oh? Finally, something to do.

Manager: You'll be promoting this new game that everybody is getting obsessed with.

Asuka: So why promote it if everyone already knows about it?

Manager: We'll be filthy rich! The game is known all over the world; if you promote it, your beauty will be known by the whole world~!

Asuka: Ah~~! Now you're speaking my language~ Let's do this promotion, now. To the road of being the most beautiful person on Earth!!

*After the promotion, Asuka became obsessed with the game as well. He would rather prefer staying home and play it, but when there's a must to go, he takes the game with him*

One day, Asuka was assigned to work with Riki to help little kids learn about B-Daman. But...

Asuka: *sits in one of the park benches and starts playing his game*

Riki: Um, Asuka? We're supposed to be teaching the kids. What are you doing?

Asuka: Stay away. You're not beautiful and you have no rights to tell me what to do. *keeps on playing*

Riki: What are you even playing? *peeks at his phone* Mystery! Even Asuka got obsessed with Flappy Bird now!

Asuka: *he died in the game* Omg. I got 369 points! Not only that I'm beautiful, but I'm also the best at this game~! Beautiful people are so talented. *winks*

*Every night, 2:00 in the morning*

*twing, twing, twing, bgsh!*

Manager: Wtf? *gets out of bed and went to Asuka's room*

Asuka: MUST. DEFEAT. SCORE.

Manager: Asuka! What are you doing at 2am? We have a photoshoot tomorrow, and you wanna look your best, no?

Asuka: *continues to play*

Manager: That does it! *snatches his phone* You look horrible staying up late every night. How are you gonna be beautiful now? *flashes a mirror in front of Asuka*

Asuka: *looks at the mirror and takes a while to realize* Omg!! I am... HORRIBLE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO—

Manager: Now just go to sl—

Asuka: I am beautifully horrible! Give me back my game!!

***

That's all I can do, lol! I am uninspired at the moment, but I hope you enjoyed my little comeback~ :)

And guuuuuys. Inspire me please!! I wanna keep writing scenarios! T_T