Chapter 11

*Spoilers for the movie 'Mr. And Mrs. Smith*

-Harry-

"Whoa." I walked in further, taking a look for myself, "Do you have any silent ones?" he nodded pointing behind me.

"In the back." I gave him a small nod walking to the back of the room where I found a silenced sniper. Perfect. I need as much silent guns as I can in order to take out Nicks puppets. I want to surprise him.

"So, Mr. Stewart, you said something about wanting revenge on Nick, what for?" I asked, a bit surprised that he knows Nick.

"That jerk owes me so much money that I'm going bankrupt. He was supposed to pay me back two months ago but he refused." his fist balled together, making two fists at his side, " I don't even own my old house anymore. I live here now and I'm about to lose this place too if I don't get enough money."

"Nick is a piece of shit." Louis said out loud. Our heads turned to him. "What? We were all thinking it." He shrugged. I smiled to myself and went back to the guns.

"Take as many as you need. I have a surplus supply of bullets. And there are knives and other weapons on the rest walls."

"Do you have a place that we can practice?"

"I have some targets outback. Follow me." We followed him and sure enough there were professional targets hanging on a wall.

We practice a few times. The first time, I pretended it was Nick and shot the head first. The second and third time I pretended it was Nick and shot the head again as well as the heart. Although, I'm pretty sure Nick doesn't have a heart.

We tried out the different guns. First, it was a sniper then a handgun. We tried using a machine gun but it was a bit stronger than Louis and I. We ended up getting two snipers, a few handguns two for me, two for the Louis, and two for Eva. Apparently, Mr Stewart has some experience with guns so he's going to snipe from on top of a building when we officially start our plan. I can't believe I'm actually going to kill someone.

We started talking about the plan again and came up with some other ideas. When Louis suggested that we turn Eva in so that Nick will be surprised, I flipped because one, if Nick gets Eva he will know that I'm coming and two, if I get there too late, I will never forgive myself. he won't let it go but still, we have plan 'B' and 'C' just in case our plan 'A' doesn't work.

Even after we were done, we hung out around a bit and did some guy stuff. We watched some football, drank some beer, and just talked until it was getting a bit dark. I had to check to see if Eva was still asleep.

Louis left a while later, after we talked about how cool the guns were and we're going to make the plan work. I guess we had it all worked out. All we had to do with use the skills Nick taught us against him. Before we joined the 'business', Nick would put us through a training course. How to aim without looking, how to shoot while running, and other stuff like that. He even taught us how to do tricks with guns which I didn't get the point of but I did it anyway. It was pretty cool though so I didn't question it.

I got out of my jeans. I honestly have no idea why I wear such skinny jeans but I actually like the feeling of it. I keep my shirt and boxers on and lay on the bed since Eva is still asleep and I don't want to disturb her.

After channel surfing for a while I landed on a movie called Mr. And Mrs. Smith. This is one of my favorite action movies. Towards the end is my favorite part. When they start to shoot the place up in different positions while they were surrounded. They were in a position where they were facing each other while shooting the guards from the others back. I would be lying if I didn't say Bragelina isn't my favorite celebrity couple.

When the movie ended, I got up and walked to the kitchen, graving some cookies. I'm surprised they haven't expired yet but I'm also not because I come here when I can and usually buy some food for the next time I come because sometimes I just need yo get away from Nick and everything else.I haven't been here since I met Eva though, well, since I found out she loves me and I love her too. I pretty much only have junk food here.

I hear Eva scream from the living room and quickly make my way there.When i finally get to the designated area, i see a tear slipping from Eva's eye. Why is she crying in her sleep?

Suddenly, her head shoots up at an alarming speed and i rush to her side. "It was just a dream," i cooed.I ran my thumb on the smooth skin of her cheek. She kissed me unexpectedly. "What happened?"

"It doesn't matter." She kissed me again and i widened my eyes at the message that kiss sent. "I don-"

"Just trust me and kiss me." After a little while of kissing, I allow her to straddle me.

----------------------------------------

I know this is short but I'm starting school and i haven't been on my phone. In fact this isn't even my phone that I'm updating from and I'm not used to this phone. The keypad is weird and i just don't like it.i don't think I'll ever get my phone back from my dad but I'll try. Hope you at least understood the stuff in this chapter. The next chapter will be smut so uh... yeah. ByE