Chapter 19

(Santana POV)

Besides the fact that the paparazzi has been bothering me these past 3 days they've been good.. Dani leaves in 2 days which I'm kinda bummed about. Since I won't see her until her tour is over which is in one month.

Marisol was acting really strange around me when I hung out with her yesterday which is weird but I didn't really care and well I haven't told Jamie about me and Dani kissing the other night and all of that stuff, but I was going to tell her when I was sure that me and Dani were going to get back together which I think we are hopefully((fingers crossed))

"Yeah and he was a total weirdo like who puts mustard on their chest" Jamie was telling a story about this guy who he saw at the beach with mustard on their chest. I rolled my eyes "appear the guy at the beach" I said "so you have anyone special Jamie" Marisol asked while Jamie looked like she was thinking about the answer "nope I do t got time for relationships there's better things to do then be looking for a relationship" I mentally rolled my eyes "what about you Santana?" i was debating if I should just tell them about Dani or not like they already know I had a relationship with her back then so might as well tell them "maybe" I said smiling thinking about Dani. "well whoever it is has you hung up because you are smiling like a doofus" Jamie said laughing "I am not!" Marisol looked sad for some reason "what about you Mari" I asked her "yes but I don't think they like me back" I nodded, I just hoped it wasn't me she was talking about 'she has a crush on you' I remembered Jamie's words.

My phone started ringing and instantly my smile lit up "is that your lover" I slapped Jamie in the arm and answered the phone

"Hey D"

"Hey San what you doing"

"I'm here with Marisol and Jamie what about you?"

"Here with Elliot he's being annoying" I laughed at that

"Hey San want to come over to my hotel later on?"

"Yeah I'll go after I'm done"

"Okay see you later byeee"

"Bye"

"So you and your lover are hanging out later" "she's not my lover" yet "well she will be soon "Jamie kept reading me about 'my lover'

"so who's your special someone" okay here goes nothing "well it's Dani" and there goes Jamie screaming again and me raking my ear drums once again "YAAAAS I KNEW IT" she said shoving her fingers practically at my chest "yes now calm down I swear you're like a child" I said trying to keep Jamie calm. "y'all are together" Marisol asked with a sad face "not get but I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend before she left in two days just to make things clear" "clear?" "yes just so she can be mine and I don't have to wait a month to ask her that" I said with hope "well good luck with that, anyways I have to leave in hanging out with someone catch you two later bye"

And then there where two.

"so don't you work later on?" I asked Marisol "no I only work 3 days a week I don't really need the money I'm just working here because boredom" she shrugged I just nodded. "so you and Dani is it any serious?" "what do you mean 'serious'" "like do you see yourself with her in the future?" "Honestly I never told anyone this, but yes I do see myself with her in the future having kids and just enjoying each others company" I said with a grin on my face "I still love her and I loved her since high school and I don't see anything or anyone stopping me from getting her back" I said looking straight ahead, thinking about what me and Dani have been thru even tho we are not together, I feel like she's the one and she's back for a reason. "that's great Santana" I hummed "what about you who was your secret someone?" "Like I said it doesn't matter they don't like me" well it's not always meant to be" I said looking at my phone for the time '12:38 p.m still have time.

"Hey would you mind dropping me off somewhere, I didn't bring my car so" "yeah yeah were?" "at this hotel" she nodded and frowned

"Where's this hotel at?" I told her the directions of it and to my luck there was no paparazzi or fans in the front of the hotel "thanks Mari if you see Jamie tell her I might not be coming to the dorm later okay?" she nodded "bye Santana" I waved at her and made my way to the entrance of the hotel. I went to Danis hotel room and knocked on the door

The door opened and there came a beaming Dani "Hey San" she grinned, she was wearing some sweats and a oversized T-shirt with a messy bun "this is what you call a lazy day?" "Well I do look like a hobo and I'm not doing anything besides watching sappy movies that make me cry, so yeah" I laughed "where's Elliot" "In his hotel room" "I thought you two slept together in the same bed" "nooooo Elliot practically takes up a whole bed by himself" "then why was he here the day of our date" "he was helping me".

We walked to her room, and We sat on the bed my back was against the headboard while Dani was in between my legs, as I had my arms wrapped around her. I forgot how much I missed this, me and Dani cuddling while we watched tv at her house. I sighed "why that long sigh" "nothing I'm just content" I smiled and planted a kiss on her cheek "me too" she smiled.

----------------------

Sorry I haven't updated I just been busy with school and stuff but I'll update Friday or maybe tomorrow.