New girl

"Dani get up" said her mom. It was the first day of school for Dani since she moved from her old school. Dani was feeling nervous, especially since she didn't know anyone from McKinley High. She got ready and grabbed her car keys

--Santana p.o.v

As I was walking down the hallway with Britt and Quinn I saw the new girl. "who's the new girl" I said curiously. "that's Dani Harper" Quinn said with a smirk. Santana couldn't keep her eyes away from the new girl she had blonde hair that was wavy and curves that made Santana wish she can have her even more. I noticed her walking into an English classroom that I also had. 'shit, great I have her for a class now I'm never going to pay attention' I thought. As I walked in I saw her standing up whole everyone took a seat. She was waiting until everyone sat down so she can take a seat on an empty seat. Of course the seat next to me was empty that day I guess the kid that sat next to me wasn't here today. She sat next to me and throughout the class I couldn't even concentrate as I thought 'this beautiful girl is sitting next to me, wow'

--Dani p.o.v

As I made my way to lunch I got a text from my girlfriend Anne which said that she was moving to McKinley this week. I smiled, the thought of having my girlfriend here with me made me happy. At the same time I noticed a girl from the corner of my eye starring at me I blushed a little but it wasn't noticeable. I turned to see who it was and it was the same girl that I had for one of my classes. As I got my food I was looking for somewhere to sit but before I can even look someone bumped in to me and all my food got all over my clothes and the other kids clothes. When I looked up it was the same girl that was starring at me she had brown eyes that you can get lost in them. I headed to the bathroom to get cleaned up, then I heard the door open and it was her "sorry about that" she said "no it's cool it was kinda my fault for not paying attention"i said nervously. she looked up"my name is Santana Lopez" she offered her hand as I looked up "oh well my name is Dani Harper" I said with a smile forming in my lips. "Nice to meet you Harper" she said with a smile "nice to meet you too Lopez."

--after school
I have practice after school since I decided to join softball like what harm can it do. I was the last one to leave practice and after that I went to change on the girls locker room which was now empty. Then as I entered the locker room I heard someone singing in the shower, it was Santana. I never knew she had such an amazing voice it was so soothing. I heard the water stop and immediately tried to get dressed out of my practice clothes, but I guess I was a little to loud. "hey Dani what are you still doing here" said Santana. " i was just getting ready to leave and you" "oh I was getting ready to leave too but decided to take a shower." We were both about to leave but then as I was about to walk out I turned around and said "you have an amazing voice" I winked then turned around and left.