n i n e t e e n

rhea

"RHEA GET UP, GET UP NOW!" Nick practically screamed from the kitchen.

Rhea rubbed her eyes, startled. She glanced around, remembering that Zion had carried her to his bed and she'd fallen asleep there with him.

Although, the empty space next to her said otherwise.

"RAY SOMEONE WANTS TO SPEAK TO YOU" Zion shouted.

Rhea scrunched her eyes at the light peering through the window but continued to get up. She assumed whatever the situation was, it was urgent from the way the boys shouted her.

She quickly removed her bonnet and tied her braids in a bun afterwards, slowly running down the hall to where the shouts came from.

"What, who is it?" She spike tiredly, her morning voice making an appearance.

"If it's who we think it is, someone important." Nick replied, opening a bottle of water from the fridge.

Rhea raised one eyebrow, considering her sudden awakening she couldn't remember expecting any important calls.

Zion's eyes grew wider, shoving the phone towards her.

Hesitantly she took it, trailing around the kitchen island with the phone beside her ear.

"Hello?, Uh yeah why?"

The two boys followed the girl round, insisting to hear the conversation.

They both looked at one another, mouthing who they thought it could be.

"Oh my god, really? That's amazing, I didn't think they liked me? Wow, Thank you so much for calling....yeah, that should be fine. Okay goodbye, I'll call you soon!" It seemed to Nick and Zion that her smile grew wider from each word.

Excitedly, she hung up the phone. Ready to tell the pair the good news.

"It was my agent...I got a call back!"

"No way! I knew it, I knew you would!" Zion yelled, filling the whole house.

"That's incredible, well done girl. You ain't as shit as you think you are then, huh?" Nick joked. Nick and Rhea had a reasonably good friendship, from inside jokes to being able to tell one another almost everything.

Rhea giggled at Nick's statement, "Thank you guys,"

They both hugged the girl whilst asking more and more questions about the said 'call back'.

"What day is it?"

"Do you have to prepare for it?"

"How many auditions after this one?"

"Well the agent said she would send everything over email. but if I remember correctly it's on Saturday, I don't think I have to prepare as it's a workshop audition and one more I think? I could be wrong" Rhea spoke, shocked that she'd remembered all their questions.

"Woah, Saturday? That's when we're on MTV. I ain't gon be able to come with you?" Zion asked, his mood going elsewhere.

"Oh shit yeah, I forgot. I really don't think I can reschedule the audition though, I can watch y'all on record though, and i can FaceTime you and tell you all about it?" Unfortunately, for the two, Rhea was unable to catch the PRETTYMUCH debut on MTV and Zion, unable to accompany his girl at her audition.

"It'll be fine Rhea, I'm sure Zion and the rest of us won't mind." Nick added, looking to Zion beside him.

Rhea looked up to Zion with sympathetic eyes, hoping he wouldn't be that hurt over it. The boys had mentioned he was a little sensitive, although it hadn't shown much.