Roomates (PART 2)

Ezra's P.O.V
    I woke up, but I kept my eyes closed, hugging the figure next to me tightly, feeling warm and safe as if nothing could ever hurt me. I didn't want this feeling to end. I opened my eyes and saw Y/N peacefully sleeping next to me.
    I smiled and admired her adorable sleeping face. I ran my hands through her hair, wishing that I could wake up to this every morning.
    If only she felt the same way I felt about her...
    "Mm...? Ezra...?" She quietly said, waking up. I quickly stopped playing with her hair and moved further away from her.
    "Y-Yeah, Y/N?" I said, covering up my blush with a pillow, only letting my eyes show.
    "Morning..." She said, and smiled at me.
    Her smile... That damn smile. It was the most precious thing on the earth to me. I always wanted to make her smile. She always made me smile, so I wanted to do the same for her.
    I blushed and said, "Good morning..." And looked at her beautiful (E/C) eyes. They still showed a hint of tiredness. In the midst of me day dreaming, she cuddled up to me, and broke my daze.
    I looked down at her, hesitated, then wrapped my arms around her. She buried her face in my neck.
    When I thought she was fully asleep again, I kissed her head for a bit.
"E-Ezra...?" She said and looked up at me. I became flustered.
Your P.O.V
"E-Ezra...?" I looked up at him, my face probably red as a tomato.
"Fuck.." He said, and turned his face away. "Shit.. Y/N.. I'm sorry... Really, I'm-"
I pulled him in to a kiss. I felt his body tense up, but eventually he melted into the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair. The kiss turned hot and passionate, as he pulled me closer to him.
I placed my hand on his chest and gently pushed him away. If not for the need to breathe, I would have kissed him longer.
I looked at him and smiled, as he was obviously still trying too comprehend what just happened. "Fuck..." He whispered. I giggled and wrapped my arms around him and cuddled with him, letting the warmth of his body engulf me.
"Ezra..." I looked up at him.
"Yeah?" He said, looking at me and playing with my hair.
"I've liked you for a while... Like, I have a crush on you... Ever since I first moved in with you," I confessed. I couldn't believe this was actually happening.
"Y/N..." He said. I thought he was going to turn me down, and my heart sank. All of the sudden, he pulled me into another kiss. When he pulled away, he rested his forehead against mine. "I've always loved you.." He said, smiling. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"
"Yes! Yes, yes, yes! A thousand times yes!" I squealed and hugged him.

Yo. Ummm... Hope you enjoyed??? Lmao 💞