Him

Your P.O.V

    I saw him standing there, smiling sadly. "Hey," He said, looking at me. My face turned red. I forgot how happy he made me feel.
    "H-Hey..." I said, stuttering. I internally screamed at myself for stuttering. God, I'm such an idiot.
    "So... Can we talk about this?" He said. I was about to say something back, but he quickly said, "If you don't want to, and you still need space, I understand. I just hate seeing you sad. More or less MAKING you sad.." He looked down at his shoes.
    "Sure," I said, and he looked up with hope in his eyes. "Let's talk this out," I sat down under the tree that was on the hill, and he sat next to me. I looked at his beautiful brown eyes.
    "So why did you do it..?" I said, cutting straight to the point.
    "I..." He paused and looked down, messing with the grass. "I don't know. I know being drunk isn't an excuse for doing it, but I honestly don't know. I don't think I was thinking straight," He looked back at me. I sighed.
    "I know that you were drunk. It still hurt me, though," I moved a bit closer to him. "I just want things to be back the way they were... I would wake up in your arms, and we would cuddle all day..." I was tearing up just thinking about it.
    I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and I looked up to see Ezra holding me tightly.
    "You can cry if you want... I wont judge," He said softly rubbing my back.
    And there we sat for about 30 minutes. Half the time I was crying, and half we were talking the whole thing out. We finally decided to get back together, but to go slower (( ;) ))and not rush into things.

~Time skip brought to you by a sad author~

    We stayed there for 2 hours, just talking and getting to know each other more. I held his hand and took a picture of him holding my hand. I decided to post it on insta.

                (Y/U): Finally back together again 💞                        9k likes                420,666 Comments:                id_fuck_zuck: wH- You guys broke up and got together?? Confusion?                misfitstrashno

                (Y/U): Finally back together again 💞 9k likes
                420,666 Comments:
                id_fuck_zuck: wH- You guys broke up and got together?? Confusion?
                misfitstrashno.one: I stAn 😤
                _maddie._.roses_: jealous but happy for you

    I smiled at all the nice comments there already were. I'm so happy we were back together.

————————-
hAh! Sorry my uploads have been shit. I just finished a show and I was crying all day.
Elliot- Ily, you autistic pigeon :)))
Madison- BB ur cute and you have a mAgNuM dOnG
Anyways, thanks 23Swimmer_Girl for being so supportive 💞💞 ily sm bb
Thank you all, also, for just reading my story. It really means a lot to me.
aLSO IK THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT DONT COME AT ME
Have an amazing day bb!!