03

I'm not drunk I'm just having fun was what I had convinced myself. My friends that invited me had yet to show up, they were late and because of this I got bored, which caused me to have one too many alcoholic beverages. My drunkeness lead to me mixing with strangers hence the reason why I was making out with some random hottie. It be like that sometimes.

"Lily, oh my god my eyes," I heard a voice cry and I pulled away from the stranger, quickly catching my breath.

"Call me!" I flirtily winked as I got pulled away towards the voice. He stood there cluelessly so I showed him off.

Martino and Gio had finally shown up and I felt even happier and bubblier than before. It was my friends, my new Italian friends. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders as I finally saw some familiar faces. However, after that party I was sure that I would have a lot more familiarity in the area as i'd hugged and greeted half of the party in my drunken fashion.

"I'm so so glad you guys showed up! You're super duper late and missed all the fun. That guy could've been you if you weren't with Eva," I joked as I hugged my two friends.
Where's Eva?
Both of the boys let out a laugh, Martino genuinely finding it funny and Gio was clearly uneasy. I'd made him uncomfortable. I gave Gio a lazy smile to relax him, I wasn't after nobody's man.

The room was spinning, but not enough to make me dizzy or put me off the party. I could barely recognise faces, only voices, yet i spotted a red head approach my group. She was wearing a black dress, accompanied by a light blue denim jacket and her hair looked untouched since the last time I'd seen her.
"Well it's a good job he's mine then," Eva sighed whilst she wrapped her arms around Gio and kissed him. The kiss turned into giant makeout, yikes. The awkward teen next to me gulped so loud, even my intoxicated self noticed it.

After that encounter we had split up. Martino and I went to fetch more drinks to lighten up the vibe and when we'd returned to our previous spot, we saw the couple walking through the door. We both decided that it was best to leave them be.

••

Gio
I'm sorry I disappeared

Lil red🥀
It's okay. You seemed upset, what's up buddy?:(

Gio
Eva has some trust issues.

Lil red🥀
Oh. Was it what I had said earlier? I was drunk I didn't mean it. I'll apologise to her tomorrow.

Gio
Nah it's alright. It's not you... she doesn't trust me.

I decided that I didn't want my friend to be upset all night so I messaged Martino and asked what Gio's favourite take out food was. Spoiler alert, it was pepperoni pizza so I ordered and delivered to his address (something that I also I got from my new peer). Furthermore, I requested for them to stop at my house so I could slide a little note into the box.

 Furthermore, I requested for them to stop at my house so I could slide a little note into the box