Revenge on Tronnor (short story)

Here is a story that you will never forget.I was walking with my best friend down in LA, I came across a guy with lilac hair, he was quite small, I turned to my best friend and asked her how old do you think he is? because he looks quite young and as cute as a kitten. she laughed at me and said that guy is Tyler he is 25. I know that she was going to have a fangirl attack because she has told me that she watches him on YouTube. By the look on her face I knew that she was going to make me go up to him and ask him if my friend can have a photo with him because she was too much in a fangirl mood which is rare.

I went up to him and saw he was upset so I asked him if he was okay. He replied if I'm going to be truthful no i'm not. I asked him if he wanted to talk about it. He said sure as long as you don't tell anyone. I promise that i would not tell a living soul. He told me that his boyfriend Troye just broke up with him because he started liking Tyler's friend Connor, which Tyler was surprised that Connor was gay. I listened to him carefully with every detail he told me. I could see all the pain in his eyes i then tried to comfort him and tell him it's all going to be alright. He look in to my eyes and said i'm done with everything in my life.

Tyler told me that he was going to get Troye back whatever way he could. By the look in his eyes i know that he was going to kill Connor, he turn to look always from me, straight way i know that Tyler was going to go to Connor's to get revenge. I turned to him and ask him what is he going to do to Connor. He look at me said he was going to teach him a lesson that wont be to good. Tyler's words were shards of glass when he spoke such hateful things. Tyler looked at me and said that he has to go now thanks for helping me and tell your friend that i can't have a photo with her but i'll follow her on Twitter.

Tyler was walking home while coming up with some ideas how he would get Connor to not like Troye anymore. when he finally got home he rang his friend Hannah for some ideas that would help him get Troye back. Hannah told him that he could start calling him then hang up once Connor answer. Hannah told him some other ways to get revenge on Connor because he broke the bro code which started war. Tyler decided that he was going to report Connor to the health department for spreading STD's and then pour sugar in Connor gas tank just get started. Tyler thought if Troye found out that Connor had STD's he wouldn't want to be with him.

After Tyler did report Connor to health department he started to feel the greatest pleasure in life after people say you cannot do that. Tyler felt like he could do anything because no one could stop him, he was so happy with himself that he taught he would at lease try to talk to Troye see if they could be Friends. Tyler called Troye to ask him if they could be friends with them self. Troye turned around and said no not after the way you acted to Connor, you should be ashamed how you where Tyler. no one should ever be treated like that and then you still want to be my friend after that you have to be joking if you thought that i was going to say yes. Troye hanged up the phone.

Tyler realized that he shouldn't be going after Connor he should be going after Troye. Tyler started to follow Troye everywhere after a month he decided that he was not going to get Troye back to be his friend, he took the laws in his own hands and kidnapped Troye,Tyler put him in a abandoned warehouse where he tied Troye up to a chair that was stuck to the floor then told Troye if i can't have you no else can, Tyler pulled out a knife walked really slowly to Troye, once he got to Troye he put the knife on his neck slowly dragging it around his neck to see Troye in fear after Tyler was done with scaring the poor boy. he pulled the knife away,walked backwards a little Troye let out a sigh of relief that Tyler didn't kill him, until Troye look up Tyler was running straight at him and stab him ten times in the same place.

After Tyler got his revenge on Connor and Troye he didn't realize that he was hurting more then one person. he started to feel guilty and really depress that he killed the love of his life, he told he viewers that he killed Troye and told them that this is going to be the last video, he said goodbye then turned of the camcorder and posted it on YouTube. then he took the knife that he used on troye and stabbed himself and bleed to death.