✧ Jealousy. ✧

Request from @Kedalover:

"Do u think you could do some fluff? Ot smooches? Oh! What if Venom was jealous of Annie or someone flirting or trying to woo Eddie?"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The ice tinkled in his alcoholic drink as Eddie lifted up the small shot glass, his blues eyes stared through the dirty-yellow drink, the strong mixture of substances not willing to stir together, instead, swirling around like oil in water.

"I want to get drunk tonight." Eddie knew the symbiote could quickly rid his system of the alcohol if it wanted, which Venom would naturally want to do, but tonight he just wanted to get drunk.

Eddie downed the drink. The hot burn wasn't easily welcomed, as his body knew that when Eddie decided he was going to drink, the next morning would be spent by the toilet spilling out his stomach.

Venom was silent except for a low and disapproving humph.

Eddie rested his hand on the rough, splintery wooden bar table and called for another.

Conversation, laughter and puffs of cigarette smoke dwindled in the air. It all seemed to further itself form Eddie with each breath, his mind blocking it out much more easily as he became intoxicated. Today had sucked.

~

"Hey there."

Eddie felt two hands snake themselves down past his shoulders and dangerously close to his pants.

"You look in need of some company, hm?" the voice muttered, lips touching his right ear. The question then followed by a soft chuckle.

The reporter turned around to face a young adult girl, smiling at him with very white, keen teeth. She pulled her hands off him and flipped back her long locks before inviting Eddie to stand, an invitation which he accepted. Drawing him close with her naked thigh, her leg rubbed up against his, he became trapped.

"You're coming on a bit too strong," Eddie strung the words together with a smile, trying to push the girl off playfully – and drunkenly. He knew what was happening. He knew his drunk-self was being taken advantage of, and he didn't know whether he liked it or not.

He jumped in his skin as the voice – akin to what a headache might sound like – shattered his dazed mind,

"Tell her to go away, Eddie," Venom snarled a little.

"No, no, she's all good. I think," Eddie responded out loud.

Not at all fazed, and without skipping a beat,

"Oh, I am very good," the girl responded.

The pub having cleared out a bit, only a few dwindlers in the corners watching the telly, it was easy to be so forward without being watched. Even the bartender was somewhere in the back not to be found. Her fingers slid over Eddie's chest and she let out an impressed 'mmh.' Eddie's chest rose as his lungs breathed in the dry air, his body excited.

"Eddie, we will go home now."

Eddie pulled out his phone from his pocket and checked the time, 1:24 am.

"We can stay a bit longer."

"No! Eddie..." It was a low growling, throat-y sound.

"Yes, we can." The girl leaned in closer, right hand trailing up Eddie's leg and resting on the side of his stomach. Closer. Her breath was on his neck as she stood on her toes and leaned against his chest. Even closer.

Eddie felt his face contort and snarl, "Back off you b*tch! Eddie is mine!"

There were screams, and the smashing of glass, and maybe a gunshot?

The next hour seemed a blur, as Eddie's drunk mind was pushed away into a safe spot and Venom took control.

~

Eddie drew himself up across the wall of his apartment, but unable to stand, slumped back down. He felt his chest rise and his stomach with it,

"Ve..." He tried to sickly call for, as his hand rose to his mouth.

And Venom was there, in front of him, nausea relieved immediately.

He felt the black mass of a hand grip his shoulders and quicken around him like a sort of blanket-hug. He felt like a burrito. A very safe burrito.

"You're stupid, Eddie."

"Yeah... I am."

"And a loser."

"Take it easy, V," Eddie added with a sort of scowling tone, "I'm only human."

Eddie lay on his back, still completely wrapped in Venom, listening to his heavy breathing and watching the ceiling.

Venom rippled and squeezed Eddie in a tight grip across his entire body, "You are my human. And next time you will go home when I tell you."

"V, I can't guaran-"

"I'll make you, Eddie."

Eddie closed his eyes, he'd deal with this another day.

There was a sort of scraping of teeth across Eddie's forehead, but with the soft touch, Eddie knew it was a kiss. "Mine..."

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

idk i don't really feel like this chapter turned out that great?? Sorryyyyyyy

But im so blown away,,,, nearly 4k reads??? Yall are insane >:0

💕 and thx for those who followed me tbh idk why you would 🤣 💕