✧ Pregnant. ✧

Request from @Kedalover:

"venom and Eddie have a baby together in the comics and I was wondering if you could do something where Eddie reacts to it"

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

NOTICE: I have not read the comics where this happens and do not understand the canonical events very well, this is just my idea of how it might go down. (Relating more to the 2018 film, btw.)

⊱ ────── {⋅. ◦ ✧ ◦ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Ug-" Eddie was about to complain, but quickly tucked his head back into the toilet bowl as he felt another wave wriggle up his throat. He opened his mouth, dry and swollen, and tried to force out the vomit. It stuck to the entrance of his throat and added to the collection of dry, solidified substance, and god- it tasted nasty.

~

This morning Eddie had awoken with one thought on his mind. Hunger.

It'd ravaged him, consumed him. Hands and muscles twitching as he held each scrap and then spat it out no matter how many times he tried to eat it. It was similar to when he had first adjusted to sharing his body with a symbiote. He was overwhelmed and nothing was sustaining it.

Tearing out the skin lining his throat with his bitten down, grimy nails; or perhaps cutting out his stomach, would have felt more like a relief then putting dead food in his mouth. But he wouldn't live through that.

And there was no comfort. There was no Venom. A small guilty feeling in the back of Eddie's mind that didn't belong to him, that was the only sign of the symbiote.

And Eddie craved for fresh meat. Live meat. The stuff that wriggled in your hands, and still twitched as it was torn apart in between his flat teeth.

Disgusting.

But the hunger.

It was immobilizing.

Eddie felt hot tears and his own tongue being numbed and driven raw down by the teeth that clenched and violently chattered on their own, thinking of any live thing that would squirm inside the mouth. Hot flesh. And biting into a delicate, pulsing part to feel the warm blood squirt and dye white teeth red.

~

Around midday, the hunger turned to illness.

~

After a cough-y choke, Eddie leaned his head against the toilet seat, his hands pressing on the thankfully cold tiles. He felt pasty, sick and extremely weak.

"V... Come on... Speak to me..." Eddie managed to say, his words kinda off with his cheek squished against the seat. Eddie's eyes were closed, and he felt a collection of sweat fluster on his forehead and the nape of his neck.

"Why- haven't you fixed me?"

Eddie didn't take Venom's ability to heal for granted, but if Venom wasn't healing him it meant something was wrong. Really wrong.

Eddie sighed again.

"Is this..." He breathed in heavily, trying to keep the wave down, "Some sort of... punishment?"

Eddie tried to open his eyes, flickering his eyelids uselessly. He just wanted to sleep. "I'm sorry... Okay? I'm a d*ck, I know... Just- Please..."