Adiya OS - Accident

So finally its here!🙊
Hope you guys like it. Don't forget to vote and comment your views. Koi grammatical mistake ho toh hume maaf kiya jaye! Enjoy reading. Lots of love!❤️
______________________________________

And what if he had actually met with an accident that night....?

'Adityaaaaaa

'Adityaaaaaa...' she shouted and ran towards him. Seeing him lying in pool of blood she felt someone has stopped her from breathing. Seeing her love, her life lying there her world crushed down there itself. She sat down taking him on her lap and asking him to wake up saying he can't live her alone when she needed him the most. She asked for help to the people standing around them just seeing the scene and doing nothing. Seeing no action she herself stopped a car with great efforts and rushed taking him to the hospital. She was continuously crying holding his hand asking him to wake up. ' Aditya uthiye na..aap mazak kar rahe hai na... uthiye na aap. Hum apne pyaar ke dobara nhi khona chahte...Aditya uthiye na...' Yes she was scared to lose him. The scenes of Yash's accident were in front of her eyes. No matter whatever happened she loved Yash once and she knew the feeling the pain of losing someone. Life had given her a second chance to live to love and she didn't want to miss it. She didn't wanted to lose Aditya. Soon they reached hospital. While Aditya was being treated, Zoya was praying to her Allah to save her love. ' Allah please humare Aditya ko bacha lena. Unhe kuch maat hone dijiye. Hum nhi reh sakti unke bina. Kuch samay pehle sab accha tha. Hum dono kitne khush the. Saath jeene ke vade kar rahe the. Bas phalak zapkte hi sab hogaya. Hum yeh naya rishta nayi zindagi shuruvat hone se pehle khatam hote dekh nhi sakte. Please humare Aditya ko kuch maat hone dena...' Zoya's prayers were being answered. The doctor informed Zoya that Aditya is out of danger but it will take time for him to regain consciousness. Zoya thanked her Allah and waited for Aditya to regain consciousness. After sometime he regained his consciousness and Zoya couldn't stop her khushi ke aasu seeing her love her life safe in front of her. 'Aapne toh hume dara hi diya janab Aditya Hooda. Bhala aisa mazak kon karta hai apne biwi ke saath woh bhi shaddi ke din...' Zoya said in a sad tone. 'Mrs. Hooda itne jaldi aap humse chutkara nhi paa sakte. Saathon janam ka saath nibhane ke wada jo kiya hai...' Aditya replied smiling lightly. 'Aur nahi hume aapse kabhi chutkara chahiye. I love you Aditya.'  'I love you too Zoya.' Aditya said placing a soft kiss on her hand.

______________________________________

So how was it?! Comment karke bata bhi do abhi!😉❤️