Jenshad OS

Starting with a Jenshad OS. Hope you guys like it. It's my first attempt to write a Jenshad OS. Please ignore if any mistakes.

Yesterday we all fans were going crazy after reading their interview in Indore Times. So this one is based on it.

JW : Harshad, our interview with Indore Times is out. It was published in yesterday's issue. And guess what...?
HC : Our fans are going crazy over the interview.
JW : Yesssss! How crazy these people are for us. Little little things related to us matter them alot.
HC : Jen its their love for us. They are the one because of whom we are what we are now. Their craziness is the best award for us. The way they appreciate our work is the best thing.
JW : I totally agree with you! I love my fans...sorry our fans the most! (She says this with a big smile on her face)
HC : More than me? (Harshad asks her raising his eyebrows)
JW : Ofcourse. Yeh bhi kya puchne ki baat hai. (She replied teasing him)
HC : Accha aisa hai. Pakka?
JW : Ji Mr. Chopra aisa hi hai.
HC : Thik hai phir. (He said keeping a straight face)
JW : Vaise kal ka interview padhke unhe hint toh mili hi hogi. (She said while blushing)
HC : Hmmm. (He said without looking to her as if he is busy reading the script.)
JW : Arey bas hmmm? (She said nudging him with her elbow.)

Before she could say anything further and HC could reply the director called for her as the shot was ready. She got up to leave but came back and hugged him from behind and said ,
'Mr. Chopra I love you the most. The love I have for you can't be compared with anyone. Love you! She said giving him a kiss his cheek and left the vanity before he could react. And there he is standing with a big smile on his face oh sorry not only smiling but also blushing after hearing what she said now thinking how lucky he is to have her in his life. How she has completed him making him the world's happiest man. How she has filled his life with happiness and positivity. He loves her the most and will keep loving her for rest of his life. She deserves only happiness and nothing else. He thanks god for sending her in his life. And then he hears his name being called since his shot was ready. He looks in the mirror checking himself and trying to be normal hiding his blush and smile or else the people on sets would think that he's gone crazy.

Don't forget to vote and comment down. And do comment or message me idead for Jenshad or Adiya OS if you have any.