Jenshad OS

'Wake up Harshad!' she said again.

'5 mins more baby!' he replied in a sleepy voice.

'Seriously Harshad! Since past one hour you are saying the same 5 mins more baby! 5 mins more!' she said mimicking him.

'Harshad wake up now or else you would be late for the event.' saying so she made him get up from the bed and pushed him in the bathroom saying 'Go have bath and get ready soon. Don't forget you have to attend an event today.'

'Who would believe that this person is going to be dad soon. He himself is still a baby.' she was speaking to herself while making the bed proper unaware that he's still standing at the bathroom door. She turned around and saw him still standing at the door. She hoped that he didn't hear her saying about the baby.

'What happened? You still here?' (she asked normally)

'What were you saying?' he asked.

'That go get ready soon or else you would be late for the event.' she replied.

'No I meant what were you speaking to yourself now?' he asked her again.

While she was thinking for an answer her mobile rang. She checked the caller name and it was Naihal's call. She mentally thanked her for calling at the right moment and saving her. She answered the call and was about to leave when she turned back and said goodbye with a flying kiss to him and left home quickly before he asked anymore questions.

Harshad was still standing there with a question mark on his face. Now he started talking to himself. 'She was surely talking something like baby and dad. Wait! Wait! Wait! Was she talking about our baby!? No but then why would she hide it from me. Its such an important and happy news for both of us! Harshad you are still sleepy. You must have heard something different. Now stop thinking about it and go have bath or else you will be late for the event!' saying so he went for bath.

______________________________________

A little thought that came into my mind. Hope you guys enjoyed reading it. If any mistakes, maaf kardo yr!🙊❤️

I haven't yet thought about continuing it ahead. If the response is good I may think about continuing it or else I'll keep this into a sweet and short actually very short OS. So don't forget to vote and comment your views. Waiting for your responses!

Lots of love!❤️
- Bhagyashree