6.)

I woke up and the first thing I saw was a face. I screamed and hit the face. The face belong to Mr Sexy Pants."WHAT THE FUCK, BITCH?!" He screamed, grabbing my arm. I flinched at his touch but tried not to show my fear. "JUST BECAUSE I KIDNAPPED YOU DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN PUNCH ME." He screamed, before kicking my stomach. I fell onto the bed as he stormed off to the other side of the room, putting his head on the window.

I started to bawl my eyes out. Even if I did get beaten again, I couldn't hold them back anymore. I crawled into the sheets and buried my head in the pillow. I heard steps stop infront of me but I didn't look up. He sat on the edge of the bed and he started stroking my back.

I completely ignored him and pushed his hand away. He was trying to comfort me, but after what he had done I knew I couldn't forgive him...yet. He sighed and walked out the room, leaving me there crying my eyes out. That's when I heard him come back in again after a few minutes. He turned me over so I was was laying on my back. He pit a hot water bottle on my stomach and lay down next to me. I shuffled up against the wall and turned away.

"Alexa I'm really sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, but 'this week has been tough. I never meant to take it out on you."

"You say sorry but you will do it again." I cried, my back still to him.
"I promise I won't Alexa."
"Promise?"
"Promise."
I slowly sat up and turned to him. He put the hot water bottle on my stomach, causing me to relax and sink into the bed.

"In about 10 hours Lucas and Thomas will be back so we still have that time to ourselves." He smiled.

"Soooooo.... what ya wanna do Alexa?" If frowned at him. Had he stopped with the nickname?
"I don't know ZACH what do you think."

"I don't know what you're on about Alexa." He smirked. Oh he was getting it.

I stood up at smiled at him sweetly. "Why are you smiling at me. Are you okay. Alexa? You are scaring me. ALEXA. STOP" The trick always worked!

"Aww what's wrong? Someone being mardy?" I teased. He frowned at me and I laughed. But damn he was sexy as hell. But I wouldn't call him it until he called me my nickname .

"You know what I mean." He pouted at me, and even that looked sexy on him.

Damn. "What?" He asked smirking. I blushed beetroot. "N-nothing." I said nervously . He pulled me next to him and stared into my eyes. Like I have said before, go back to his picture and press you face against his eyes. It was like that but not a picture.

"Oh come on pri- I mean, Alexa." I turned my head away from him. So he was doing it on purpose.

"Aw don't be like that babe. I want to set a challenge to see how long you can go without without your nickname before you go crazy for me." The way he said babe made me get goosebumps. He obviously saw them because he smirked and leaned in closer to me.

"Aww stop teasing me babe." He said it again. Jesus Christ it was fucking Sexy. NO! I DO NOT LIKE HIM!
....
Ok only the most tiniest bit.
Well a little more than that.
And a little more.
......
Fine. Yes. Yes I really do like him. Who wouldn't. He did save me after all
"Alexa!" He shouted in my ear . Making me snap out of my daze. I looked down at my hand and his hand was in it. He smiled at me and rested his other hand on my shoulder. "I have a feeling that I know what you were thinking."

"Oh you can read minds now can you. I'll actually kiss you if you get it." I smirked to him. He looked shocked, but agreed.

"I bet you were thinking of how I saved your life the other day and about how sexy I am." He smirked at me. He never stops smirking. My eyes widened in shock. "How?" I whispered to myself.

"Did I get it, babe?" He asked innocently. There it was again. Babe. I could here him say that all day. I slowly nodded then grinned. "Go on then, I'll have a cheeky kiss on the lips." He said.

I slowly leaned in and kissed him on the lips. It lasted about 3 seconds. But it was worth it.

We both pulled away and he smirked...again. "Princess your a good kisser." He smiled. I squealed and hugged him, making him land backwards on the bed. "I've been waiting to hear that for ages." I smiled into his chest.

God sake. He was smirking again.