10.)

"Alexa. I know that you hate me right now. You probably are holding back the feeling of punching me now. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. For everything I've done and about...well you know. Punch me, slap me, kick me, I don't care what you do. All I want you to know is that I'm sorry." Lucas said, lowering his head.

I hugged him. Yep. I sound crazy. But I did anyway. He hugged me back as well. He knew that I forgave him. "I forgive you Lucas ." I said pulling away from the hug.

"Really?" He smiled.
"Really."

"Oh by the way do you know where Antony is? I haven't seen him the past couple of days." I asked Lucas. He pointed at a door and I smiled before knocking on the door. Antony opened the door and his eyes widened for a split second.

"Hey wassup? Come in." He said, stepping aside. I entered his room and he closed the door locking it. He spun around and started stepping closer to me. "A-Antony what are you doing?"

He pushed me onto the bed and I started squirming in his grip. I went to scream but he put a hand over my mouth.

He slowly started unzipping his flyer and my eyes widened. He started tugging at my jeans, but he couldn't get them down. So guess what I did. I kicked him in the balls. He jumped up, removing his hand from my mouth. "ZACH!!" I yelled. Antony pinned me down again and started kissing me. Zach burst in and grabbed Antony off me.

By now my jeans were halfway down my legs and I was in a scamng and crying state. I quickly pulled up my trousers as Zach scooped me bup. He quickly put us in my room and locked the door. We heard Antony laughing like a maniac as Lucas screamed at him.

Zach saw that I was shaking and crying so he pulled me into his arms. I gripped the hem of his shirt as he stroked my hair. He froze and looked down at me. "Princess don't do that." He whispered, tugging at my hand.

"I can't help it. I'm scared." I whispered back shakily. "Stop it. Unless you want to turn me on." He smirked. I quickly pulled my hand away and turned away. He gently tugged at my shirt, but I ignored him. "Leave me alone." I said quietly.

" Are--Are you...crying?" He said, spinning me around. By now, tears were just slowly rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry Princess. But you were intimidating me."I nodded into his chest.

I started doing it again, but this time on purpose. "What did I say Princess?" He he tried to pull at my hand, but I kept it gripped on. I started twirling it around, looking at him.

"Alexa...." he said , gripping my waist. I stopped and released my hand. I realised he was still gripping my waist. I stepped back but he still kept his grip. "Zach you can let go now." I said.

But he didn't let go. He just stood there. Looking straight into my eyes. He was..... doing something to me. I could feel it. Not physically. Mentally. I tried stepping out of his grip, but he held me close to him. He lay on the bed and lay me down next to him.

He soon fell asleep with my head on his shoulder and his head on my shoulder. What was happening to me? What was he doing to me?