11.)

I woke up early the next morning and gasped. The first thing I saw was Zach leaning over me on his hands and knees. He started laughing at me reaction and leaned down a little more and my heart started beating jfaster than usual.

"Morning Princess." He gave me a heart stopping grin and it sent a shiver down my spine. "You know what? This is tiring me out. I'm gonna just lie down." And with that, Zach collapsed on my body. Making me freeze. I didn't move or talk. I just lay there, wondering what to do with my life.

When Zach looked up, he frowned at me. "Aren't you gonna react or something?" I didn't hear him. I was still lost in shock. I don't even know why. All he had done was lay down on me. That sounded a little weird in my head.

He started stroking my cheek, making me snap out of my thoughts. And I realised again. This super Sexy Kidnapper was sprawled out on top of me, his abs pressed against my stomach, his hands beside my hips.

My breathing quickened and my heart rate went up. He noticed my reaction and started stroking the side of my hips. "Calm down princess. I know I'm sexy and all but you dot have to react like that." He chuckled.

I buried my head in the cover and he sighed. It was actually pretty comforting having him there, because he was blocking out everything else. "I slowly lifted my head and saw he was just staring at me. I shoved the quilt in his face and giggled.

"Princess you know your teasing me?" He smirked playfully. "What as much as yesterday?" I teased him again.
"If only you had a shirt on." I thought out loud.

He laughed and bent put his mounts just above my ear. "But your glad that I don't." He whispered seductively. Well he was right. He took my hands and made them travel down to his abs. I shivered at the touch of him. "J-Jerk." I spat pathetically. "Oh you know you love it." He teased. 

Just at that moment, Zach started teasing me AGAIN. He grabbed the hem of my shirt and started playing with it. "S-Stop." I managed to say. He was literally taking away my breath. He didn't know how much he was teasing me.

His hands traveled up from my neck to my cheeks. Slowly rubbing his thumbs against them. "We should p-probably get up Zach."
"Babe, its only 7am."
"I ain't your babe."
"Fine then. Baby girl."
"Nor am I your baby girl.
"Princess."
"Ok fine . But that's it. Now get off me."
"No."

I sighed and tried to push him off me, but he was gripping my hands. I tried squirming. That only made him and rub more against my stomach.