chapter 8

i would just like to say: THANK YOU all so much for reading! now on with the story!!

*Clara p.o.v*

I woke up in the dungeons. SHIT! i have to get out before, 'oh no!' i thought as i saw guy. " i will Torture her until she tells us where hood is. get her ready." guy said, scaring me. I was chained up and left for a few minutes when guy walked in. Guy had a red hot poker. "whereas hood?" he asked placing the poker near my face. " i would rather die!" i shouted, spitting at him. Guy pressed the poker on my face for at a minute. pain ran through my whole body. "Where is he?" guy angrily spat. i shook my head, guy rammed the poker on my side. "STOP!" i screamed, noticing robin and the gang. Guy held the poker on still, " okay!"  i shouted, "hes behind you!"

guy span around and was knocked out. i didn't feel very well, who would after being tortured? "Robin." i whispered. "robin helped me down but i just collapsed on the floor. I had passed out, AGAIN!

I woke up when Much finished treating my wounds. "Thank you. not just you Much, all if you. You could have died but you still helped me. thank you." i said tearing up. Each outlaw came to big me, except Allan. Even though I was angry at Allan i went to talk to him.

"Im sorry." he said, quietly. i shook my head "sorry?! you told me i was pathetic, whiney. you told me you hate me. But you were right. i am pathetic. i bet Im a burden to you all. i bet Robin wants me gone. i should've told him." That's when i saw Robin and he looked hurt.