chapter 6

*Allan p.o.v*

i ran after Clara, back to camp. shit! the guys were back, they were trying to comfort Clara who was in tears. I really wanted to help comfort her bit when i got near everyone glared at me. I hated them. I hated her. Why did she have to kiss me? She has messed me up big time. i thought i only liked her as a friend bit now.... I think i love her. She doesn't love me! it must have been hormones or something! i mentally kicked myself as i played down.

*Clara p.o.v*

i ran back to camp, crying. i didn't expect them to be back but they were. oh great! " whats wrong?" Robin asked, coming over, the either 3 outlaws in tow.  i fell to the floor but john caught me. i couldn't stop crying but i managed to tell them." i kissed Allan and he yelled at me then pushed me." i let out during sobs. "I'll kill him!" Much shouted. i was shocked because i didn't think much cared, but i was also scared as he yelled. All the yelling brought back memories.

* flashback*

"CLARA!" Guy yelled. "yes sir guy." I said, bowing my head even though we were to be married. "WHERE ARE MY JEWELS!" he yelled.  "i-i-i don't know" i stammered. WHACK. He hit me. "DONT YOU DARE LIE!" Clara... Clara...

*end of flashback*

"Clara!" robin shouted, clearly concerned.  "oh sorry, i was day dreaming." i answered.

~~~~just realised its in italics but CBA to change it. the talking between robin and clara is in the present, sorry guys! ~~~~~~

i was about to say something when i saw Allan. We all gave him a glare and he walked off, looking hurt.