chapter 2

We finally arrived in Korea after 36 hours on the plane.
When we had picked up our luggage we went outside to find a van waiting for us. The man put the luggage inside the trunk while I went inside the backseat. After he put our bags int the trunk he and went inside the car and drove away. I looked outside the window as we drove down the streets of Seoul. When we got inside the hotel room I started to unpack my clothes. When I was done I started to tear around the room. It felt more like an apartment than a room because it was huge.

Time skip: next day

When we got to the arena it eases about 2 minutes left of the concert so the man took me to an empty room and told me that when the other is ready we are going to walk inside the hall and that I need to walk behind him so that oppa don't see me. And I'm not allowed to move or make a sound after that I hade sitting down until oppa sees me. When the music started playing agent we started walking when we got inside the hall I walked behind the man and ones we stopped I sat down and lightly pulled his shirt as a signal that I was ready.

Vernon's P.O.v
When I was dancing whit the members in front of our parents I started to think about my little sister Y/N. I was wondering where she was doing and how she looks like. When I suddenly saw a man walk inside the hall and when he suddenly stopped I got more curious. But when he started to walk out I stopped. I was just standing there staring at her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I stopped thinking as I took off my microphone and started walking towards her. When I started walking she got up from her set and ran up on the stage. When she ran up I carried her while hugging her. Both of us was crying. When I looked at my parents they ware crying while walking up on stage as well. When they got up I handed her to mom and we did a family hug all of us were crying because of happiness. I have finally reunited whit, my sister.

Time Skip:

After two hours everyone had left. Well not everyone Y/N was still here. She was hugging me the hold time and refused to let go when mom and dad were trying to take her with them. The manager let her stay Whit us for the night since her flight was tomorrow at 8 pm. As I was sitting in a separate dressing room the others walked in they sat around the room all looking at the sleeping girl in my arms. S.coups was the first 1 to talk.

Bold= S.coups
Italic=vernon

Who is she?

She is my sister. That I haven't seen in 5 years.

after answering all their questions it was time to get back to the dorm. we hade decided that she will be sleeping in my bed while I slept on the couch. 

time skip

it was now time for me to return to Sweden. I was at the airport whit seventeen before I could board the plain they told me some rolls I hade to follow when I got back home.

1) don't tell anyone that you know us.

2)don't tell anyone that Vernon is your brother.

3)don't listen to our songs until someone you know starts doing it.

4) don't tell anyone what you did in Korea. tell them that you went to lotto world, Han river and namsan towner. 

after that, I hugged everyone one last time before walking towards the plain when I turned around I saw everyone crying whit made me cry I run to Vernon and hugged him one last time before running back to the plain.