chapter 3

3 year's later
I'm now 15 I haven't heard anything about oppa and the other. I haven't listened ta any of there songs as I was told I didn't say a word about what happened that week 3 year's ago.
Today my best friend Juni showed me a music video of a song called mic drop by BTS. I was super happy that I was finally able to here and watch my brother again. 

about a month after that juni showed me bts i found SEVENTEEN Instagram account and I found oppas. I know the chance of him answering me is small but I decided to try. but before that i changed my username to my real name so that he could know that it was me and not a fan.

to Vernon: hello oppa I miss you.

from Vernon: hello who is this?

to Vernon: it's me Y/N your little sister. have you forgot about me.

from Vernon: Y/N I miss you so much. How are you doing?  

to Vernon: I'm fine bored as usual. How are you and the boys doing?

from Vernon. we are fine.

from Vernon: when are you going on summer break in about two weeks.

from Vernon: alright how about you come here and live whit us during the summer break.

to Vernon: I would love to. Are you sure its alright whit the rest of the boys?

from Vernon: Jeep they are reding the text. It was their idea. Have to go must start to practise now, bye

to Vernon: Bye

time skip 

Today is the day today I will go to Korea and finally meet seventeen oppas again. Right now I'm at the airport ready to board the plain. After I bored the plain I fell asleep. 

______________

I know its a short chapter. I'm gonna try to make the next chapter longer.