Prologue

Well, before we get into our story I guess I should explain some things on how exactly Yoongi, Kihyun, and I got into a relationship.
Originally it started with just Yoongi and I. We started dating about a year after BTS debuted (around 2014). It was an amazing relationship full of love and cuddles. Next thing you know its been a year.
One day, Yoongi had his friend Kihyun over to celebrate him debuting. I've met him before, but very briefly. Of course I did know who he was though, me being a fan of Monsta X and all. From the moment I first saw him, I was attracted to him. I was so confused. I would never cheat on Yoongi, but Kihyun made me feel certain ways. Fast forward to a few months later, and Kihyun is hanging out with Yoongi any chance he has. I got to know him better and started to fall for him. I just didn't want Yoongi to be upset. So I sat him down and began to explain how I felt. A big surprise to me, he liked Kihyun the same. And little did I know he and Kihyun were talking about coming forward to me about a Poly relationship.
Kihyun came over the next day and that's when we sat down and discussed everything. It was then that i fell down the rabbit hole, and fell madly in love with these two magnificent men.