Chapter 2

After the boys were clean and the cookies baked and cooling, we all decided to sit on the couch and watch a movie. As I was scrolling mindlessly through Netflix trying to find something to watch, I feel a tap on my knee. I look over to my right to see Kihyunnie smiling at me. "Jagiya. Why don't you show us one of your favorite movies that you grew up watching?" He asks with a tilt of his head. I look over to my left to see if Yoongi was ok with it, and I get a nod from him. Looking back to Kihyunnie I smile and nod as I began to search for my all time favorite movie, Chicken Run. Kihyun and Yoongi shared a strange look upon seeing the title, but in the end just shrugged and turned their attention back to the movie.

~Time skip~

  As the credits rolled on screen they both look at me with raised eyebrows. I look between both of them and nervously smile. "What?" They look above my head and start busting out laughing. Me, being the dweeb that I am, look towards the floor and blush. The two males notice this and stop laughing. Kihyun gently takes my chin into his hand and turn my head to face him. "Gongjunim, don't think we are laughing at you or that we are judging you. It was just a strange movie is all." I look at him and nod my head slowly. Yoongi then takes my hand and I turn to face him. "Jagi, you should believe us, you know that we wouldn't lie to you. Please don't feel embarrassed." I squeeze his hand and then take Kihyun's into my other. "I believe you both. Saranghae oppas!" They both smile at me and give me a kiss on the cheek. "Saranghae Jagi." They both reply to me.