"Wow, that went better than expected"

3rd POV

Dena loves to Illusions and sometimes she can guess things about a person past, present or future. She is doing her most famous and favorite Illusions today, she always has her face hind from the audience with her hat and glasses.

"I'm going to need a volunteer!"Dena said in a German accent. She was looking around the audience and saw a Men in his late 20's at most black hair and with hazel eyes and he has a ring on his ring finger indicating he was married. Smiling she pointed at the man.

"Guten Tag,(Hello in German), Would you like have the honor to be my Volunteer?" The Man nodded and the man pushed his way through the coward and walked on the stage.

"Now can you stand here, please?"Dena asked. He stands to face her."So, your name is Richard?" Dena asked. He looked shocked and nodded. "You're married to a beautiful women name Ariel and you have two boys named James and Nick and she is a Backer, am I right?"Dena asked."Yes."Richard said."Alright, I want you to stand right in front of the box, please?" Dena said. The box was black and with Dragons around the box in a silver coat with white markings.

"Now, I want you to stare at it and that you are sending energy to it and then close you're and open them, "Dena said looking at the man. Then the man did what he was told he focused all of his energy on the box then closed his eyes and after a few minutes and he opened them and he saw his greatest fear. There was a big wolf with black and grey fur with red eyes and with a tattoo on its face.

The wolf was known as Hati a Norse Demon. Then the wolf growled at him and he ran away from the wolf and then Dena snip her fingers and the wolf was gone. Then the coward clapped and she bowed,'Wow, that went better than expected.' Dena thought. She placed her hat on the ground and Many people came to put money in it.

Unknown to Dena there was a man with a blue hoodie on and he was watching everything with a proud smile. Before he left he placed a card in the hat when no one was watching and quickly left.