Chapter 3

"What do you want, Sub?" Denis rubbed his eyes. It was a mistake to wake him up so early.

"I have a way we can fixed this reality." He laid out a map of England. Wow, you think, he's really going all out.

You all crowd around the small coffee table. Alex bit his fingers as Sub explained the plan. Denis ignored most of the conversation to make tea. Corl seemed to question everything!

"So there's a Well-"

"Why's there a Well?"

"I'm getting to that, Braden," Sub assured him, "so the Well is basically where the antidote needs to be mixed with-"

"Why that specific Well?"

"Because that well exists in every reality!"

"This is so confusing."

"What are you confused on?" Alex asked Braden.

"Everything!"

"Then let me explain!" Sub fumed, "Our reality is full of brain eating monsters-" he spoke to Corl as if he were a child, "-we need Well and antidote to save world."

"Oooooh!" Braden smiled, "I already knew that."

Sub gritted his teeth, "Then why did you ask!"

"I just wanted to mess with you."

Sub let out a annoyed sigh. You ask him to continue, and promise to keep Corl quiet. Sub agreed.

"The Well is located in the center of London, but we can't create the antidote without the pill- the pill holds the formula. It usually appears in
the same spot: a warehouse. If we can get to it-"

"Without getting infected." Denis walked in.

"-then we can save this reality." Sub finished.

Everyone disbanded and got ready for the trip. You grab Sub's arm.

"In any realities, do me and- Corl stay together?" You play with your hands.

"Gee, (Y/N), I- um- never..." Sub rubbed the back of his neck, "well, in some yes and some no." He chuckles slightly, barely audible, "in a couple we were together."

You blink, twice. You and Sub. That seems... strange. It was hard to image yourself with mysterious Sub. You look down because that wasn't the answer you were hoping for. Sub noticed your shyness, and he awkwardly walked away.

You walk into the garage where Alex, Corl, And Denis we're setting up for the road trip. Denis seated blankets on each seat. Alex was packing food. And Corl brought chargers and devices. Why? He can't go anywhere without a game a Roblox.