Chapter C: At least I'm not alone

Chapter 3

The speaker let out a little jingle, alerting students in school. "All students please report to the cafeteria. This will be an announcement about rules, expectations, and any questions. If you do not know where the cafeteria is located, please go to the north side of the school. Thank you" The speaker turned off with another jingle. "We should be heading over there, we don't want to be late!" Miya said, with a smile from ear to ear. Miya was really happy, and gave off a sweet vibe.

We walked north of the school, as the speaker stated. Lo and behold, there was a sigh telling that the cafeteria was around the corner. "Come on Maganda!" Miya started as she grabbed my arm "Were going to be late!" She ran as she tightly held my arm, even though we were almost in front of the cafeteria. We ran into the cafeteria and immediately stopped. It...it...was beautiful. The walls were painted so beautifully, they were a bright galaxy, with inspiring quotes scattered on the walls. The chairs were a dark blue but the color was perfectly implemented with the walls. My jaw automatically fell when I looked around. There was a stage almost as big as a school bus, posters hanging on the walls. It... it was magical. There were some kids sitting on chairs, some talking, some on their phones, some reading. Miya and I ran over to a table and started chatting.