The New One

Tyler takes a deep breathe as he walks through the front door to his job. He really doesn't enjoy working here so much. He's tired of having to look at these dead bodies all day. None of them are even cute. I mean they're all dead so they can only look so good. This job would be more enjoyable if they were at least cute. Tyler is deep in thought about how everything would be better if he agreed to take that emo kids offer up to be in his band. Now he's touring all over and making all this money. That's when Mark stormed in. A new body has arrived.
"A new one?" Tyler is slightly confused. usually they only get maybe one body a week. This week; however, they have gotten four.
"Yeah, it's been an oddly busy week huh?" Mark pushes the roller over to tyler.
"Who is it this time?" Tyler grabs the side of the table.
"That Josh guy from that popular local band, um what's their name" Mark struggles to recall the name. He wasn't much of a music type. He rather get lost in documentary's and film making.
"House of Heroes" Tyler shoots back almost immediately.
"Yeah them"
"So how the heck did he die?" Tyler helps Mark move the body to the table.
"He was drumming at a show when his platform holding his kit up broke and he fell off and hit his head then the part of the drums fell on him too. I think they said he had lost too much blood from wounds in the back of his head and his legs. They tried to save the poor guy but they couldn't help him." Mark looks down before looking back up at Tyler with a pitiful look. Tyler looks at Mark. He's not sure how to really feel about this situation. He wasn't happy, he knew that. He was definitely angry at the band, at the hospital, and at himself. He felt slightly guilty for Josh's death. He probably wouldn't have fallen if Tyler joined his stupid band.
"I'll take good care of him. Go back to manning the front desk." Tyler finally breaks a silence he wasn't aware existed. He gave Mark a weak smile as he watched his friend sadly leave the room. Once Mark was gone, Tyler opened the jet black bag.