PROLOGUE.

THE NIGHT; dark, silent and eerie glimmered over the deserts of Hueco Mundo. The sand of times that carpeted the ground of this barren land reflected the shine of the crescent that hung like an ornament over the area as the only existing source of light for the night. The dried, dead trees and large bunds of rocks that stood at distances from the other in the desert made the place look a perfect setting taken off an eighties' horror film.

The atmosphere suddenly grew heavy when a reproaching figure started to enter our scene. Their heavy feet thumping and sinking with each step, gaze fixated on the cane that was their in tight and bony grasp as they attempted to make it to a rock to sit upon before their pale skeletal legs give up and they go landing into a never-ending nightmarish oblivion they wish not to see again in their so-called 'existence'.

Their breathing rate had started to drop as did their will. They were losing it. They were on the verge to turn into something they would never return again from. They couldn't anymore bring themselves to prey upon another misfortunrated much like theirs. They defended themselves for days against those unfortunate souls, but never once feasted on them. They were starving themselves back into a position they knew they couldn't return from. They would lose all their morals then on, but it was worth it. They couldn't disappoint their past self. Not anymore.

Upon reaching a heightened rock they had their eyes on since beginning, they weakly climbed over it and laid upon their back, breathing raggedly suddenly, body sprawled across the rock. Placing their long bony hands on their pale chest decorated with bones, their bark shaded eyes had now cascaded upon the moon in the sky with their mind reminiscing each beautiful moment from the past.

This was the end of line for them. They would be gone for good in a short period of time. They would no longer have traces of who they once were. They would be a ruthless animal, feasting on the innocent from left to right before becoming a target of the shinigamis and erased from the face of Earth forever.

I am sorry, Shinji.
I am sorry Yama-jii.

I loved you all.

Just when they felt their soul slipping, they heard a voice laid with depth and darkness speak,

"Another worthless adjucha."