Mythical Masters (Book info) Pt.1

Before I start I may have some errors or typos so I just wanted to make it slowly I decided to make the information about Dragons,Mythical Creatures and Magic (In my opinion)

before I will start the story I need to show you how the hell even I don't give a damn with this shit I was so stressed out I also made my old story ''Can't remember'' it's cringey af so Don't go through it ok
It's very shitty and I regret making it because of fucking typos *sorry for swearing I just get frustrated*

I didn't get time because I have:
-Loads of school project
-Homework
-School problem
-doing shit things at home (chores)
-exams

Be aware brackets (hello) are some stuff I do to make you mind blown or something lol

Let's start...

Hello there,my great children or great grandchildren
You have found the book did you?
Well... Thank you my dear
My name is Liana...

As you may know I passed and I wanted to show you about the Mythical masters past and their creations
Or something

Well I suppose when you can see this book I hope you understand that you 21st century kids would know (she laughed at this part)
I may not know the future but you're in it already

So here it begins...
Many years ago there was peace between humans and creatures they helped each other,worked together and live as a family.
But,let's not start with this shall we?
Let us go further back were it all began...

Well...This started when all types of dragons even like different kind of breeds and hated each other and started to create a war and breathe fire over the forest which lost many little creatures lives until one dragon breed wanted to stop this madness they are called Axolthorn's.

Why Axolthorn's? You may think it's they are close to axolotl breeds that swims,regenerate limbs and cute looking or they are a huge dragon lords but,They are small like the size of an adult cat.
They are just the cutest small dragons and back in the old times they are used for pets because they cannot grow that big,it's even a good little helper and because of their sweet nature they like too help people until..
It happened... Yes the people to scream over a raging fire it burned everything what they made their homes,shops and even their livestocks,this made them sad and upset that the humans lost everything not only that many living things died there.

One day they gave up,the small 5 Axolthorn's didn't want this idiotic war they wanted peace and harmony together no matter what breed are they or what kind they just wanted to stop it,after that night they started to leave the humans and set their journey somewhere deeper in the forest,When one of the humans realize they don't wanted to stop them from the dragon wars they started to cheer for them to never give up even if they are facing a very tough obstacle so they flew away and into the forest they go.

A rising sun has shined brightly for a new day and a new adventure for them for they have struggled from harsh weather patterns,dangerous beasts and deadly traps until their journey ends there they saw two people standing in the old castle that was controlled by two Immortalic sisters.

Starlight the wishing star who gives them wishes she's very serious when it comes to wishes she only wanted the person who only wishes if they are telling the truth and kind to their subjects,then the second sister Moonlight who seeks their vision,nightmares and dreams she also goes into children's consciousness and mind to defend them  but she seeks Bravery within them