Mythical Masters (Book info) Pt.2

Let's continue for now...

.3./
I hope you enjoy this book too
I might post it for a while cuz my school is coming Oof

For sure now humans know what they do right? Well....
No they don't, they have A slight problem,they don't know what they eat and what's there hobbies
Until some brave humans did well... They aren't exactly adults they are kids of course

It's a miracle that kids can bond with them easily because they are innocent,(probably)
Kids gets lonely when their parents gets really busy so when they get lonely they play with the Dragon's instead.

So can I tell you something?even this is a goddamn book she's saying) Not only kids play with them,they also know some good facts about Dragon's and even showed the adults,kids even wrote it down in the small books about them, (but she gave more info here) It's quite fascinating that these little children learned so quickly from them,so adorable isn't it?

Let me tell you about the dragon facts here shall we?
Alright then....

Well it's a clear fact that Dragon's defend their territory from danger or a major disasters,it's not really a fact but it shows how they protect what the love or protecting their eggs this Also depends what weather pattern it is.

Dragon's may look bad but they have a good heart in the inside,they are just adorable and of course they act like domestic animals like cats,dogs,Birds and many more I can't tell,but... You should becareful when they lick you because if they love you soo much they started to lick you and the only problem is that their saliva is really smelly if you didn't clean it after 3 days,Don't forget to pet them they also like belly rubs,head bonking and breathe a little bit of fire in your face it makes them happy even wagging their tails.
Really cute and amazing creatures aren't they? It might be possible you can ride them unless you tamed them of course,some are easy but mostly it's really hard to tame a Dragon.
Just... you know bond with them it's actually the best way to make them think that it's safe to ride together with a human
Whenever a human rides a Dragon for the first time,they felt like they are flying so free,the wind blowing their hair and the breeze is really beautiful it's like they feel like they are in heaven and rising up their arms showing their freedom from the bad tragic that happened
I'm really thinking in the future I wanted to ride a Dragon when I travel a lot with my kids

But....
Be aware you should not pet them in their tails that kind of meaning shows you're a dirty person and instead of burning you,they hit your head with their tails like saying to you that you're a dirty person...
just don't do that it makes them uncomfortable for them but some other Dragon's like it,I rarely see one like it but let me tell you...
..it's like a sexual thing for Dragon's if they like it,well... It depends... Not unless you're dirty,now if you're reading this then don't think dirty thoughts about this you dirty minded mortal
Uh... Sorry it's kinda uncomfortable to say these things...

Moving on...
I'm just giving some good opinion about Dragons because they are unique and beautiful after that the children showed to everyone in the village,not only the facts even the breeds and what fire they breathe.
It's really amazing that I have the book about it,but I won't tell you now and why is it with me,I wanted to continue this before I show the bad ones

As I was saying Dragon's doesn't only breathe fire..
They also breathe,poisonus gases,ice,light and water.
Some doesn't use their breath they also have spikes in their body,well some of them use their defensive tactic then attacks while the other dragons in the other hand does it sometimes
I just really love them they are adorable and very funny,they just do what they want to do.
For some reason they defend you too...