Mythical Masters (Book info pt 5)

Skyla can be playful in the day but she acts like a serious cat in the night and howls (like a Meowing noise) to call all the animals for a meeting about how is there life going with their owners or something.

As for Yínzi she's the first Spirit and a wise leader to all of the spirits even other creatures also normal ones.she breathes blue fire to control wild fire,even shoots out light beam when she's close to the sun she also shines brightly in the sun,heals injured creatures even herself but her scars cannot be healed,reads other people's minds but she often blocks it because it might get complicated,creates strong winds using her wings to blew her enemies out by magic,she have future visions where she uses it often,gives them a wish if they helped her when she's in trouble,she can create a huge roar that's really high like a bat noise,she can touch lava and she goes into people's dreams to test them if they are going to help her or no if they helped her her eyes will glare blue and something is going to change.Not only she glared blue eyes,other Spirits can do it as well and also go into people's dreams.But they only choose the good people with a pure heart and who believes them.

Being a Spirit isn't really easy though but once you're chosen by them you'll start to get visions which really hurts their head even when they fall asleep.Well I got the pain actually it only hurts until two days but I started shedding a tear when I was asleep of course I was chosen as the Dragon Spirit.i started to sleep walking which means I got possessed when I became one of the spirits then I roared like Yínzi and breath fire in the sky.we also started talking with the spirit but becareful when there is people around you they think you're talking to yourself in public.there is also one thing that the Spirit can see that others cannot and that is ghosts or people who died just like Spirits or from the stars.when I get angry my eyes turned into Yínzi's eyes the same goes for the other spirits original eye color when they are angry at the Hunters.there is another form called the corruption form where you turned into a Spirit but only half of them came out or mixed out together if you're sick more than 5 day's it'll show a corruption form even when your very anxious or heartbroken so don't worry it'll be gone for a few days if your ok or you calm down.

Yínzi trains more to be stronger and better same goes to Skyla when they are training they saw a little girl passed by that caught her attention.that little girl was me of course and its Liana.I was amazed by Yínzi's type of power and I really got Interested to her that I wanted to join her side but she told me a few tasks to know if I'm worthy enough to be with her.it was really hard to face but I did it all because I do care for her.She said that I struggled to much to be with her and she accepted me to be in her side even helping her as she gave me a gift which looks like an amulet.Yes the amulet that's dark-ish pink in color can do magical things.i can teleport,shapeshift,create illusions and other magical things I can do with it.there is one time I wanted to give her a gift so I bought for her flowers but she said to me that you don't need a gift to make me happy I'm already happy that you did all your tasks when you struggled to be with me.It was kind of embarrassing for me but I regret saying that because she looks really friendly towards me but serious when she's with other people and don't be scared of her serious looking face she just wanted to see if your good or not.its like that so its normal for her.

Everything was better when she's around even when i greeted some people in the village and wizards but the best part is when I ride with Yínzi together with Skyla.I opened my arms like never before and feeling the wind through my hair which make me smile more.I tried to teach her a few flying stunts for survival and guess what,it actually works now she can learn better to dodge any obstacles passing through her.after all the happy times we have,something horrible happened this bird that looks like a shadow monster just appeared and everyone seemed to run from it but it didn't even attack them.he just wanted to be like them but he's really sad that everyone is scared of him because in this village they should hide from shadow like monsters.Yínzi saw all this and comfort him even told him what is wrong with him.he said that the shadow monsters send me here to destroy this place but I don't want to destroy it.she keeps questioning him about it until he said he don't want to be a shadow spirit filled with hatred and fear then Yínzi told him to join her with her friends if or he can stay like a shadow monster.that shadow bird have two decisions either he joins them or he stay like a shadow monster for eternity.he said that he wanted to leave the shadow monsters to join them and maybe in the future he can make them give the same decision what Yínzi told him to.after all that talk he also told one more thing about the shadow monsters,he told that the Shadow Demon possessed them and turned into a shadow monster but they are actually crystal spirit like monsters that are crying for help.The three of us were shocked that he is making them suffer,so I told to Yínzi to go back to the shadow monsters and try to reason with them,if not come back here again.he left as I expected but Yínzi told me that's a good choice I gave him.