9.

I walked down the stairs, feeling really tired. I wanted to drink some orage juice. My mind was playing tricks with me all night. There were a lot of things I couldn't decide wether it was Melody, the wind or just my mind made it up. I was thinking on a lot of things and happenings and I couldn't sleep. It didn't matter how many times I woke up, I stretched my legs and I always made sure I didn't feel the Ouija board on my blanket anywhere. But last night Melody was nowhere to be seen, as if I could say something about someone I couldn't even see.

- You look like crap - Sam welcomed me in the kitchen.

- Thanks - I laughed and I ran my fingers through my hair. - What is the plan for today?

- Do you remember how many likes we asked for going to that old church? - He asked back.

- Hm - I thought for a second and I poured the orange juice out into my glass. - Seventy thousand?

- Exactly - He nodded and smiled. - And guess how many we have got! If you haven't chacked it yet.

My smile went wider and my eyes sparkled as I looked back at Sam.

- Many more? - I asked laughing with excitement.

- One hundred and seventy thousand! - He spread his arms than he put his hands in front of his mouth.

My eyes widened even more and my jaw dropped. I pulled out the chair next to Sam and sat down. It was always amazing to hear such numbers, especially after that not so long ago we cheered for fifty likes on our videos. Sam turned his laptop towards me so I was able to read the exact numbers. My heart was beating so fast, it was always a blessing to know that our fans liked these videos so much. I was so grateful for them and also for Sam that we were able to get so far.
These times I always felt more excited to start our new videos. Like two or three weeks ago we found an old, ruined church in the neigbourhood. It had broken windows, walls painted with graffity. That was our new target.

- What's up with Melody? - He asked quietly, not knowing how to talk about the topic.

I swallowed and shrugged.

- I don't know - I sighed. - She wasn't there during the night.

- Isn't it terrifying? - He typed something on his keyboard then he closed the laptop, giving me full attention. - I mean I won't be able to sleep, know that she is there.

- I mean, I do look like crap, do I? - I laughed, referring to his welcoming note a couple of minutes earlier.

- Like shit - He nodded than smiled. - Shall we do a video with her also? Or of her?

- Of Melody? - I raised my eyebrows and looked at my best friend.

- Yeah - He agreed.

- I don't know man - I inhaled loudly. - When there is a camera, you saw it also, it's always no response from her. And she doesn't really like it.Either way she will not be present or will be angry. And I don't want any of them, regarding she is in my room.

A plate slipped in the sink and it snapped with a glass, making a sudden sound disturbance. I put my hand on my heart and smiled, because I freaked out for a second.

- I hope only in your room - Sam said and laughed.

- I will look after it - I nodded.

- Why? - He looked at me from the sink he was looking at.

- Because I want to know if she is a ghost attached to a place or a person.

- And you think she is attached to you specifically?

- I don't know, man - I laughed nervously and it gave me chills even thinking about it that she could be there with me all the time, no matter where I am. - I mean it has more chance, no? Nothing happened in this house, especially in my room that could possibly connect her there. But we did so many demonic stuff and messed around in hunted places, it makes more sense that it is attached to me. Or it is attached to the board and because it's in my room, that's why everything is happening there - I finished my thoughts and Sam just nodded.

- Bro, I've got chills - He smiled and rubbed his arms.

- I will talk to her - I shrugged.

- Can I join? - He asked excitedly.

- Sure - I smiled.

- But first, let's dig into this church - He opened his laptop again and waited for it to load. - Than we can talk to your girl.