12.

- Sam! - I shouted for my best friend to invite him into my room. 

We agreed that we will talk to Melody today with the help of the Ouija board. I didn't even tell my best friend that I have been talking to her for three days now, I saw her and I talked to her in person, not only through the board. When I was alone in my room and I didn't spend my time with the videos she always appeared and we talked fow a while. Sometimes I felt like I've gone mad and I am talking to an imaginary friend who is only there for me when I need her. However I did not get a best buddy with it but a girl... it was even more mad because if I was crazy, that's beyond it to imagine a beautiful girl next to me. Sometimes I felt like I will go crazy by whispering and pretend to have a call when someone heard my voice and came into my room. Melody, of course, when it was not only me, vanished. 

- Yes? - Sam walked in. - I'm here.

- Soon we have to go - I said, reminding him of the new video we had to record that day also.

The old church was waiting for us that we talked about a while ago. We always started our trips during late afternoons, so we can still see if there are police cars, security, dogs or some devices we have to be afraid of. But we could explore not long after, during the night so it's more creepy and there is less chance we got cought. Also, during the night there were more chance to talk to ghosts, however it was a lie to us.. but not for me. Not anymore.

- I know - He nodded and sat down by the board. - We can start than we will continue next time if there is something exciting.

- Okay - I sighed and sat down also.

My heart was racing, however I talked to the girl a couple of minutes earlier. I don't know, it felt unreal how good her presence and company felt. 
We put our fingers onto the triangle shaped, wooden piece and looked at Sam.

- No running away or cutting the game like last time - I said.

- Okay -He nodded.

I did the same and licked my lips.

- Ouija, we are here - I started and looked at Sam who was already looking at me.

We made three circles as we should and we waited. I didn't feel good, I was nervous because I wanted to do everything good, I knew Melody was watching and she was furious when we played it wrong.

- Is there somebody here who wants to talk to us? - Sam asked when we were waiting in silence for a while.

I licked my lips and the usual nervous feeling started to take over my body. I kew there was a ghost in my room, however I always felt scared of the moving of the board. When it started to slide towards 'yes', I just hope it was Melody and not someone else we invited into my room. One spirit was more than enough for me, I made piece with her, I liked her. But I didn't need one more.

- Melody is that you? - I asked and my voive was shaking from excitement.

The plaquette moved away and then slided back to the word 'yes'. I closed my eyes, sighed and felt relieved.

- Why, who did you expect? - Sam laughed.

- After these? - I looked at the board. - Everything and everybody. If I brought Melody home, everything could happen.

- Yes, right - He nodded smiling. - Well, then - He sighed. - Melody, would you talk to us and answer our questions, please?

The wooden triangle moved without hesitation and then back to its place to answer 'yes' to us. This was always a relief for us, because if she doesn't want to talk or she doesn't feel safe around us, we never knew what could happen. Of course most of the time this was also played and acted by us, but now it was more than real.

- What should we ask? - Sam looked at me and he whispered like Melody didn't hear him anyways.

I shrugged and I shook my head as nothing came into my mind suddenly.

- Maybe... - I though. - Do you have a family? Who are alive now? - I asked and looked at Sam who was looking at the board, waiting for the answer. 

The triangle started to slide and we both moved closer to the board to be able to catch every single letter on what the plaqette stopped.

- Don't know - Sam told the answer when the last letter appeared.

I sighed and nodded. She was trapped in the woods since her death. Of course she doesn't know. She couldn't be there to watch at least the come and go of the members of her family. I will ask more about is when we will be alone.
Just us.