Chapter 1

The huge doors of the cafeteria were pulled open by two students, and in an elegant and poise movement, three beautiful ladies stepped in. Every student in the cafeteria stopped for a while, the others let their food literally hanging just before their mouths. Well, they are always like this in a daily basis.  The prettiest lady in the middle glanced at one male student with a smirk before giving off a blow kiss, which made the poor guy almost faint. The three beautiful Queenbees then walked along the aisle towards their own - exclusive table which was designed with pink glitters and white furry carpet. 

 The Queenbees  finally arrived at the table and their leader, named Ashley Go looked behind her with so much poise and showed off her pearly white teeth. The three random male students took the initiative to pull the chairs for them and let them sit. "Thank you." The other queenbee named, Sandy said and winked at the guy who was trembling in excitement before he completely walked away with a jumping heart. "You're so nice, Jesse." Now the youngest of the queenbees named, Yuri exclaimed cutely while glancing at the I.D. of the male student. "T-thank you.." The guy shyly answered before running away as well. Then the last one was the leader, Ashley who looked up to the random guy with so much affection.

 "Aww, you’re so sweet naman~”

 With those simple words, the male student turned as red as a tomato. "T-thank you.." He responded shyly while scratching the back of his neck.. Ashley's face then turned back to her diva expression and signaled the guy to shoo off. "Wah!~ I'm so hungry." Yuri exclaimed and pouted. "Gosh. Tataba ka if you're always hungry like that. Eaw." Ashley answered back before rolling her eyes. "But it's hard to hold it in especially nowadays... Exams kaya natin.." Yuri said and made a blowfish. “Speaking of which, Ashley, how was your Mathematics quiz earlier?” Sandy asked their leader who only shrugged her shoulders.

 “I can do better next time, who cares.”

 “Eh yan din sabi mo dati.” Sandy answered back only to earn a glare from Ashley. “Fine~ I didn’t say anything..” She gave up and just took a bite from her sandwich. “Aren’t you eating?” Yuri asked Ashley as she’s the only one not touching her food. “Diet.” She answered and folded her arms.Just then, it was the popular princes’ time to enter the cafeteria earning the same reactions from the students. Their gang composed of 6 hot guys – one of them was Lance Vargas, the Team Captain of the school’s Basketball Varsity, and he’s Ashley’s boyfriend. Every boy would love to be in his shoe because Ashley’s head over heels for him.

 One more hot prince to introduce was Ashton – and he’s Ashley’s twin brother. Unlike the other heartthrobs, he’s very childish and he never had a girlfriend although he was very handsome as well. Girls were shy to approach him because he’s way too approachable if that even makes sense.

 “Hi, babe.”

 The 6 guys walked towards the Queenbees’ table and Lance scooted down to Ashley’s face giving her a peck on the lips. “Ate, hi there!” Ashton greeted cheerfully while waving his hand. Yes, he still calls her Ate even if they only  have a two-minute gap. Ashley smiled dearly at Lance and shooed Sandy on her chair so that Lance could sit. “Date later okay, babe?” “Ow, about that. I have a practice. Let’s just do it some other time. Sorry babe.” Lance answered with a pout while his hands were stroking her thighs. She gulped and hesitantly removed his hand before nodding. “It’s fine..” She answered although she wanted to spend time with him later.

 “Hey, Lance. C’mon bro, our training starts at 11.” One of the guys spoke and Lance turned to him for a while before looking back at Ashley again. “Next time okay?” He mumbled with his soft voice before suddenly kissing her on the lips. It got a little too hard that Ashley had to push him lightly while gulping. “Okay..Take care.. Love you, babe.” She said and smiled.

 “Bye Ate! Let’s go home together okay?~”

 “Oh geez, Ash. You have your car.” Ashley answered and rolled her eyes. “Oh geez Ash, my car’s your car.” Ashton mimicked her tone before playfully kissing the crown of her hair. When the hot guys all left, Ashley sighed heavily and blankly looked at her food. “He’s always busy..” She muffled to herself while pouting. She suddenly stood up while running her fingers through her long wavy hair.

 “Where are you going, Ashley?”

 “I need to go to the Ladies’ room.” She answered and turned her body to walk – even making the clicking sounds with her high heels. Just as she was walking towards the exit, she bumped into someone. “Gosh, ano ba!” She exclaimed and dusted her uniform as she glared down at the guy who just fell on the floor. He was now grabbing the books that fell together with him.

 “Ang tanga mo naman! Ang laki ng daan oh!”

 When he stood up, he was hugging the books on his chest. He pushed her eyeglasses up and blinked innocently. “Sorry po..Sorry po..Sorry po talaga.” He looked up at Ashley with his natural puppy-looking eyes. When Ashley realized who it was, she just rolled her eyes. “Ikaw pala, oh well, whatever.” She answered before completely walking out of the cafeteria. The guy then turned towards her figure that was already out and scratched his head. “Sorry po.” He repeated as if she could still hear it. Then he started walking again towards the empty table at the very corner of the cafeteria. But then, a random student tripped him and again, he fell with his books.

 The students having their snacks all laughed at him while he stood up while smiling shyly. He grabbed all of the books and smiled at each of them while scratching his neck. “Sorry po.” He apologized before rushing to his table. His usual table - alone. His name’s Kevin Dee – the straight “A” student. He’s also known as a Nerdy Mama’s boy. Everyone bullies him easily because he doesn’t get angry and would always put on a smile to all of them even if they all ignore him.

 He’s been either bullied or invisible all his life because he never really showed off how rich he was. Yes, he’s super yaman. His family owns a number of and Five Star Hotels and Restaurants in and out of the country. But he has always been the simple one, the laid back one. Another reason why people look down on him.

 Grabe, right?

 When he was already seated, he smiled to himself as he opened his bag bringing out a food container. He bit her lips holding his goofy smile before opening it – it was a sandwich made by his mother. “Thank you, mama.” He muffled to himself before grabbing it to take a bite. “Hm~” He showed a very delighted face while chewing it like a kid.

*ring ring*

He stopped from chewing as he heard his phone ringing inside his bag. He put the sandwich back to the container for a while before taking his phone out from the bag. He automatically smiled once he saw the Caller I.D. “Mama~” He answered cheerfully making the other students who heard look mockingly at his direction while muttering insulting words.

 “Oh baby boy, did you eat the sandwich now?”

 “Yes, Mama. Masarap po. Lagi naman po.” He answered and giggled like a child. He didn’t really care if people were already looking at him weirdly as if he has some disease. He knew he’s knows as a Mama’s boy but he always thought being a Mama’s boy was never a bad thing, because he loves his Mom. “Uhm… ‘Nak, could you go home early today? I have something to discuss with you actually.”

 “Okay po, Mama.”