Scared

Y/N POV

Selena was tugging on my shirt. But I didn't notice that much because I was daydreaming about how Camila smiled at me!
"Hey aren't you Y/N?" Someone said as they made me lose my track of thought
"Uh yeah I'm Y/N! How man-" I looked up and stopped talking right when I noticed who it was. It was Lauren Jauregui!
"L-Lauren.." I couldn't speak. I was WAY too shock to even move
"I'm so sorry Y/N is never like this!" Jason said getting in front of me and shaking me
"No it's okay it's kinda cute." Lauren said with a small smirk on her face which made me blush.
"Lauren you're scaring the poor girl!" Someone said running up to me and calling over 2 more girls.
It was the girls from Fifth Harmony.. I couldn't believe it! But one was missing.. Camila Cabello.
"Lauren what did you do to her?! She isn't even answering us!" Someone said as I looked down. It was Ally Brooke.
"Wh-What are you girls doing here?" I said slightly stuttering.
"We came to see you and your band! We are such huge fans!" Dinah Jane said smiling at me.
"And where is the Fifth member of the band?" Ashley said asking the girls then looking at me and smirking.
"Oh! Camila? She's with Austin!" As Dinah said that I felt my heart sink.
"I'll be right back girls!" I said with a fake smile and looked at Selena
She knew I was faking the smile. I've known her since her days on Disney.
"Make sure you come back okay?" Ashley said with a frown because she knew my heart was hurting.
I started walking away and Selena was following me. Ashley tried stopping Selena but Selena kept walking to me. I've never been so hurt ya know? It's like having 100 knifes stab your heart over and over again.
"Y/N! Wait stop!" turned around to see a short girl.
"The one and only Selena Gomez..aren't you supposed to be taking pictures?" I said with a sad smile on my face.
"Yes but I need to know what's wrong with you." She said with a frown and she grabbed my hand which made me feel better.
"See I'm fine! Just ya know I'm nervous! We sing today!" I said trying to make my smile real as possible.
"What? Need me to hold your hand while you sing?" She said with a giggle.
"Does that mean I get to dance with you?" I said while I spun her around into my arms.
"Will that make Ms.Y/LN happy?" She said as we slowly started swaying back and forth.
"it'll make me very happy Ms.Gomez."I said as she buried her head on my chest
"Fine I'll do it Y/N but you owe me." She said holding onto me more
We didn't notice everyone was looking at use until we saw flashing but we didn't care. Well I didn't care. I love her warmth it makes me calm and safe ya know? Yeah it seems like I may like her but I don't. She's just my best friend but I'm not apart of her little gang with Taylor Swift. They cause too much drama and I hate drama more than anything.
"Y/N! Come on we are About to go on stage!" I heard Jason yell out
"Alright! Come on Sel!" I said as I took Selena's hand and ran to Jason
I heard Anna kendrick say were going on break which meant we only had 5 minutes to get ready.
"Have you seen my drum sticks Y/N?!" Ashley said as she ran up to me in panic
"Ashley it's in your back pocket.." I said sighing then laughing
"Something funny? and is Sel coming with us?" She punched me softly
"Yeah she is" I said smiling at Selena walking to the stage.
Ashley is at her drums, Alexis at her electronic keyboards then Jason at the other mic that was next to me. You could tell we were scared. So many famous people. What if they don't like it?
"Today we have a performance by a band who was nominated for band of the summer, upcoming stars and best song of the year. And playing there new hit please welcome Broken city!!" I heard Hailee Steinfeld say as the lights turned off then came back on as they were pointing at us.

"Moonlight choice awards are you ready?!" I said As the beginning of the song started playing and everyone went crazy then they started screaming more when they saw Selena Gomez come on stage and walked to me.

To be continued...

I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long😭 I'll try and come back ya know? I'm sorry if this was bad