UA

Izuku's pov
I sat on the desk curling my tail around my paws.

'Click'
'Rrr' ( or what ever sounds a door makes )

My ears twitch as the cringy sound hit my ears, I open one of my eyes to see what was the noise..
The classroom was filled to the peak with quirk filled teens and a purple kid who was like my puppy form. None of the teens have noticed me so I ran behind the teachers stand and hid. My nose searched the darkened stand and found a draw nob, I opened it with my claw. I jumped in . Hidden beneath ribbon planners and calendars before I knew the students quieted down. A Voice calling out names ended with present or here sir.
"Izuku midoryia?"
- I rustled through all the work and pushed the draw open, I hopped onto the teachers stand. My face went red throughout my thick green fur - I was still in my puppy form -

All I hear is -
'Awww!'
'Kawaii!!'

I blush harder and harder I swear you could see my fur turn red.
I jump of the stand and turn into my scruffy hair human form ( she's a girl btw )
"Present!" I skipped to my desk and smirked why? Because they looked like they have just seen a ghost.

I snicker-

The class soon was over and now we had break — I packed up like the speed of light and threw the yellow dusted bag onto my back and speed off.

A/N
I'm sorry for the short chapter the next one will be longer but I was lazy to finish this so. ;3; I have so much story ideas but I don't want to do to many story's bc I can't update all of them so bye! :))))
Have a good day! <3

300 words