Peter x flash >BNHA universe)

So the idea popped in my head while staring at the wall because I don't socialise.

Peter was wearing an oversized hoodie and ripped black jeans, his brown curls cascading down In front of his eyes. Eugene was wearing a regular black t-shirt and had black jeans on Aswell but not ripped. The boys were holding each other's hand, their fingers interlocked as they walked into the school.
Peter got closer to Eugene, so close they were touching shoulders.
" sweetheart, don't be nervous." Flash let out a low chuckle.
" but.. buttercup what if I get a sensory overload?" Peter responded with worry in his doe, hazel eyes.
"Sweet.. sweetheart."
Flash grabbed peters hands and turned the boy towards himself
" you won't and if anyone is annoying, I won't hesitate to kill a bitch."
Peter giggled.
" I'll see you after class buttercup!" Peter yelled before giving Eugene a peck on his cheek and running off.
Eugene just stood smiling, oh how lucky he was to have a boy like peter. He started to go into a day dream of all the best moments until he was snapped out of it by a girl with orange hair in a ponytail on the side of her head.
" oi I called you for like 5 minutes, watcha thinking bout?"
" oh just.. my boyfriend"

* flashes quirk is speed obviously*
Peter walked around looking for a door which would say '1A'.
Bingo
Peter instantly walked towards it and went to open the door.
Wait
Peter stopped moving when he was about five centre meters away from the golden door handle.
" your gonna go in or not?" A annoyed voice came from behind him. Suddenly a hand was on his shoulder. It was cold.
" leave him alone bakugo." His voice was monotoned, like his emotions were stripped from him like an orange peel.
" don't give me ordered half an half" he snarled
Peter smiled sweetly and turned around putting his face in cute mode.
" sorry I kept you waiting.. my names peter nice to meet you!" His American accent was clear but a bit more night pitches than it was. Finally peter held his hand out for bakugo.

Bakugo took it and shook it
" hope your not a wimp like deku," he smiled
Todoroki stood stunned as peter and bakugo left to go inside.

- should I make a part two?-