World Fool News: Exactly what it says on the tin

I'm going to start by saying that a CG anime just generally sounds like a bad idea. Yeah, it can be done, but it's crazy difficult. If you want to know exactly what NOT to do, watch this monstrosity.

 If you want to know exactly what NOT to do, watch this monstrosity

Ok, that may be a BIT harsh. 

World Fool News is an anime about a nightly news program dedicated entirely to the strange and unusual, and is animated entirely in CG.

The models themselves aren't that difficult to look at, and I find that the character designs are actually quite charming, but the way the characters are animated just seems... stiff. Robotic. I've seen cardboard cutouts more animated than this. The animation isn't the only problem, but it is one of the more obvious ones.

When I first watched it in January of 2018, I absolutely HATED how the characters were written. 

It really bothered me that the entire cast (aside from the main character) is written to be the strangest people on earth.

The only way to completely grasp what i'm talking about is to watch a few episodes of it. You can find it on youtube.

NOTE: I apologize  for such a short and lackluster review, but honestly there isn't much to say. Hope I grabbed your interest just enough, though, and I might come back and re-review later.

Thanks for reading!

                                -Buttons