The sorceress

Ador's POV

We hear a voice say, "hello, Adora and Catra." "Wh what, who are you?" I asks I pull my sword out. "Come out!" I hear Catra yell.

"Don't be scared." A girl that is dressed like a bird walks in front of us. "Who are you?" I ask. "I am the sorceress, of Castle Greyskull." "Wait, when I become She-Ra I say for the honor of Greyskull?"

"Yes, I know almost everything about that sword." "I also know a lot about both of you." "Wait why would you know ba lot about me?" Catra asks the sorceress.

"I know Adora's uncle and brother, I don't know the rest of her family very personally." "I also know your parents are very close with her's." "You know my parents!" "Can I meet them?" "And what about Catra's?"

"Yes, I think you should meet your parents, but you can't barge in without warning." "So when can we meet them?" "Tomorrow, it will surprise everyone, everyone thought you were dead." "I will have your brother and uncle introduce you to them."

Catra's POV

'If they loved me why would they get rid of me, why would they give me to the horde, no one has or ever will love me.' 'But maybe this is how I can get rid of Adora, but do I really want to?'"Catra, are you ok?"Adora asks.

"If they loved us they wouldn't have gotten rid of us!" I yell at Adora "Catra, I I'm sure that's not it."

"Adora is right, your parents do love you, the horde kidnapped both of you as babies."