Gil catch up

(I don't own Monster high or the characters)

(It's time that I finally add Gil to this)

Your monster

(Y/N) Sciccorhand

(Y/N) Sciccorhand

You're the daughter of Edward with the scissorhands. Because of your hands, life isn't easy for you. Your father sended you to monster high to accept yourself and to learn that you're not alone.
(Wow a story.)

First meeting

You were walking threw monster high very carefully. You already cutted someones hair off and destroyed a locker. Speaking of lockers: you had trouble opening yours.
,,Do you need help?", you heard a weird noise from behind you. As you turned around, there was a guy that looked like a half-fish. He was wearing some kind of water helmet. He was really handsome. ,,E-Eh? I-I need help with my locker. I can't open it." He looked at your hands. ,,I see." After telling him the code he opened your locker for you, you two went separate ways again.

Your pet

This half machine bird

Second meeting

You were in the middle of the hallway, trying to pick up your books. You accidentally shredded them with your hands. There was this guy trying to help you, but he set your books on fire by just touching them. ,,Need any help?", you heard someone say. ,,Thank you, but I think those are completely lost." He laughed a little bit.
,,If you wan't to, I can borrow you mine until you get new books. My name is Gil by the way." ,,(Y/N). Thank you very much."