He get's jealous

(I don't own Monster high or the characters)

Clawd

He get's really mad, but what should he do? He can't just tell not to talk to any boy's except him. He will just stand next to you the whole time, growling at the poor soul that is talking to you. It's not funny having a giant werewolf telling you with his glare that you are about to die.

Deuce

We all know what happens with Deuce if anyone tries to flirt with his girl. He will either chase down the person and turn them into stone, or turn them into stone while you're still talkning to them. He will usually say that his glasses slipped down by accident, and you always believe him. Only his victim knows it wasn't an accident, since they could see his death glare.

Jackson / Holt

Poor Jackson can't do anything about it, can he? He's too shy and weak, it's not like he could scare the person off. The fact that most boy's in Monster high are almost twice as tall as him doesn't help. So all he can do is holding your hand and stand close to you. Sometimes he even hugs you from behind, as long as it shows the other boy who you belong to.

Holt on the other hand will make sure to create a distance between you and the other person. Sure, he's not much stronger that Jackson, but at least he's a monster so the others respect him a little bit more than his other half. He doesn't trust Jackson with protecting you.

Actually, sometimes they even get jealous of each other. Jackson is jealous because Holt is a lot more comfortable with things like kissing, hugging and other stuff like that. Holt is jealous because Jackson get's to spend more time with you, since he is in control most of the time. Sometimes they even do their best to NOT let the other one take over. But in the end everything turns out fine, thanks to you.

Heath

Heath isn't one to show jealousy. He will act all cool around you. But once you're not looking something, or someone, will catch fire. Of course he won't just attack someone. That's for starters. He will find out the number of the boy's locker and burn everything inside it.  ( This should be renamed to: ,,when he goes yandere mode")

Invisi Billy

He doesn't get jealous that easy. You spend most of your time with him or your ghoulfriends. He also doesn't mind you talking to other guy's. But when he notices them flirting with you, that changes completely. He loves pranks, so he will drop water baloons onto the persons head, push them back or pull a trashcan over their head. Some people came to you and complained about that but first: you think it's hilarious and second: he's only punishing them for flirting with a girl that is already taken.

Hoodude

I don't know if the cinnamon roll can get jealous at all. Well, he can, but only a little bit. Most of the time people just do what they always do. Avoid you and Hoodude so nothing bad happens to them. Hoodude would never use his power to hurt someone (on purpose), but they are still scared he would.

Neighthan

Poor boy doesn't know what to do. Everybody knows that he could't harm a fly.
He will nervously stand next to you and hope that the conversation ends soon. But you're not dumb. You notice when he's not feeling well with the situation, so you try to get rid of the person yourself. After all you don't wan't your favorite unicorn-zombie-boy to be sad.

Gil

Gill is very nice and polite. He won't let people know when he's jealous. He would nervously stand there, trying his best to keep himself from pulling you away. He fails. Every time. Making up excuses like:
,,I need to get something from my locker."
or ,,Frankie is searching you. But it's kinda your own fault because you fail to see that he just made that up.

(It has been a looooong time my friends. Hope you could get a little joy out of this.
See ya ♡)