They ask you to be they're Girlfriend

(I don't own Monster high or the characters)

Clawd

Once you two were playing football. You had a lot of fun, until you noticed that there was something written on the ball.
It said: ,Will you be my girlfriend?'
,,Clawd are you serious?", you asked.
,,Of course I am. Your wonderful and I would be more than happy if you would say yes." And from that day on, you and Clawd were a couple.

Deuce

He kinda did with that present he put into your locker, but he asked you again on your date.

Jackson / Holt

Your were sitting in the library when Jackson came up to you, obviously wanting to ask you something, but it only came out as a stutter. Until there was music in the backround. Jackson turned into Holt who immediately laid his arm around you. ,,Hey babe. Did Jackson asked you yet?" ,,He was trying to ask me something, but he was stuttering." Holt laughed a bit. ,,Well he wanted to ask you to be our girlfriend."

Heath

Remember that letter he asked you out with? Still, he asked you again. With a bouquet of flowers. Which he burned down.

Invisi Billy

You practiced for the next play of the drama club and Billy helped you. It was a romance.
At the part when the male protagonist was supposed to ask the girl (aka you) out, he said: ,,(Y/N), will you be my girlfriend?"
,,Billy, you said my name instead of the girls name.",,Well, that was on purpose. So, will you?"

Hoodude

He did it like in the movies. With roses, chocolate and so on. He even wrote you a poem. It was the sweetest thing that anyone has ever done for you.

Neighthan

He was really nervous and almost couldn't say anything. But he eventually did and you two became a wonderful, unicorn + zombey unicorn couple.

(That one was kinda hard to make. Mostly because I didn't got many ideas, but also because I'm writing three fanfics at one time and school just started again in germany.
Bye bye.)