-Babysitter-

-annie-

"Mom, for the last time, I don't need a babysitter!!" I yelled.

"Annie, we both know what happened last time I left you home alone. And Hayley won't be here to let me know what you're up to, so Hayden will be babysitting you." She told me.

"But mom-!" I said.

"No buts Annie! I've had enough! Hayden's going to babysitting you, and you will have no parties like you did the last time! Understand?" She told me with a firm tone of voice.

I had finally given up. Hayden's going to be watching me whether I like it or not. I nodded, letting her know that I understand. She gave me a look as she walked out to the car with Hayley, Jimmy already in his car, starting it up.

The door shut, leaving me there in silence as I stared at my hands on the counter.

"Soooo last time you had a party? You don't seem like the type to throw a party. Unless it was like...a book club meeting." I heard Hayden say from behind me.

I spun around on the tile in my socks. I made a weird face.

"What? A book club? You gotta be kidding, those are stupid." I told him, fully well knowing I used to be in a book club a few years back. He laughed, walking over to me.

I turned around again, facing the counter and putting my arms onto the surface. He did the same as we both directed our attention to our own hands.

"Well...what kinda party?" He asked.

"The kind of parties that are known as 'frat parties' in the movies." I told him. "I thought it would be fun! Well, it was fun. Probably the funnest night of my whole life. There was alcohol, and blaring music, it was a blast... That was until my mom came home the next day, waking me up in a rage due to the total destruction of our home..." I said.

"That sounds amazing!" He exclaimed.

"How is almost getting killed by your mom amazing??" I asked confused.

"Oh not that... that sounds like it sucked... but the party, that sounds amazing. Let's throw one." He said casually as he pulled his phone out from his pocket.

"What?! Are you joking, we'd get killed!!" I told him in a panic.

"Relax, I have parties all the time, no parents ever find out. Except, none of the parties I've thrown before will be as big as this one. This'll be the absolute wildest yet." He told me, getting excited.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yup." He replied. "Feel free to invite whoever you want."

"Hayden, I know absolutely no one except you." I reminded him.

"Oh yeah..." He remembered, "Think of this as a chance to meet new people and make new friends." He told me before walking into the kitchen.

I heard pans clicking and clacking a few seconds later. I winced as I heard a loud crash as if something fell. My eyes widened as I heard a muffled cry for help. I covered my mouth to stop myself from laughing as I slipped away and ran up the stairs.

I eventually made it to my room after the several flights of stairs... more like three. But let me tell you, I swear I'm gonna lose some pounds doing that every day.

I closed my bedroom door behind me and fell onto my bed. I opened one of my drawers and took out my diary. I updated the diary on the situation.

"Dear Diary,

We both know what happened last time I threw a party when my mom left town. And yes, we both know it was bad. Ever since I've moved with my new stepdad, I've been feeling very rebellious. I don't know why, but I do. Hayden's throwing a party with my help while our parents and Hayley are out of town. It may be a bad idea, but oh well. I can make new friends and meet new people. Hopefully. As if that isn't rebellious enough, I think Hayden's pretty damn cute. But he's my step brother. We're related now. He's sweet, he took me shopping for no reason yesterday. He's letting me have fun that I never was able to have before. He puts his hand on my inner thigh a lot, and I don't know what to do, I freeze up. Because I enjoy it, even though I'm not supposed to. I have to go now, but I'll update you after the party.

xoxo, annie"

I slapped the book shut as I sat up on the edge of my bed. I slid open my drawer and dropped it in there along with my other secretive things. I then closed the drawer. I left my room, locking the door behind me.

I hid the key on a small slot above the door. I walked all the way down the stairs and to the kitchen. I turned the corner to see Hayden preparing food for the party.

"Hey Hayden." I said casually.

He turned around to see me. I laughed as I realized he had flour all over the front of him.

"I'm guessing you need help?" I asked, still laughing.

"Uh..y-yeah." He stuttered, somewhat embarrassed. Hayden? Embarrased? That's suprising.

"Move over, weirdo." I laughed, playfully shoving him out of the way and taking over.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!