Thoughts

James POV:

I burried my head in my palms. I can't believe that Dex won't listen to me so I can explain. It was stupid I should've just never told Aleks how I felt or kissed him.

I was stupid and it was stupid of me for thinking it'll turn out without any consequences. I didn't expect Dex and Aleks to be together, who knew?

If Dex would've been with anyone it would've been Seamus, or so I thought. I groaned and punched the table frustratingly.

I need to apologize with Dex...and Aleks.

Fucking A man.

Maybe if I could talk with Aleks and talk him to help me apologize and explain to Dex. So we can be friends again. It won't be that hard.

Maybe it is, it is hard. Its Dex. Dex is different. In so many ways. With his humor and how he acts and thinks. It'll be a hard task but I'll find a way to be his friend again.

Even though I'm heart broken I care more about Aleks' happiness than my selfish needs. I am indeed his best friend after all. He's always been their for me so I will always be their for him.

Even if that means to back away from him.

dammit James you stupid dumbass.

I know it was short but here take it *throws chapter at you* ñeh.

RIP Robin Williams ;-; You'll always be in the bottom of my heart next to Cory Monteith and Paul Walker.