Broken and Confused

Aleks' POV:

I just caught Dex making out with some random dude obviously more cuter and hotter than me. My head just started spinning in circles as I screamed "Fuck you!" He heard that through the music and turned to look at me. "Its not what it looks like" he said as he pushed the boy aside and ran up to me.

I ran away from him before he could touch me. I have the keys anyway. I ran downstairs pushing a few people aside and I knew that Dex was following me too.

Opening the door I ran to the car "Aleks wait please!" he screamed. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to hear his stupidly hot British accent anymore. "Aleks" he said stopping me from opening the door, he slapped the hand where I had the keys clumsily. "I'm sorry" he said.

Rolling my eyes I pushed him away from the car door. "Aleks please don't do this I love you" He begged, tears forming in his eyes.

"No! Fuck you!"

I said as I opened the door and jumped in. Before closing the door Dex kept it open with his strong hands. "Aleks please don't leave me here, I need you" He slurred out. I give him a look of pure disgust. "How can you need me or even love me when you were fucking making out with another guy the day after you confesses your love?!" I screamed. "Why are you yelling at me?" he asked in a confused way.

Feeling my blood boil under my skin I said "Because I love you and it hurt me seeing you kissing some other guy when I'm here at some random party for you! I'm here because I loved you and either you cant see it or you just don't care!" I said closing my door and starting my car. I didn't dare look at Dex who was banging on my window as I left without stopping.

It wasn't worth it anymore.

He broke me.

I felt tears trickle down my eyes while driving, my hands tightened around the steering wheel. Why did I even give him a chance. I knew something like this would've happened. I should've said no, I didn't like him or the kiss that day. Said no to the party.

I let out shaky breaths as I parked, not wanting to get out of my car. Maybe James was still in the office, he usually stays their late with Jordan or Seamus. I couldn't stay here though. I would see Dex and I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear any apologies he has to say. I don't want his excuses. I know what I saw. I know what I witness.

If he loves me. Why did he go and bring some other guy to that room. Why was he so overprotective over me when he goes and does whatever he wants?

More tears started flowing out of my eyes as more and more questions that I couldn't answer passed threw my mind.

How? Why? Where? Who? What?

I couldn't answer anything anymore. I didn't have the strength to forget that scene out of my mind. My head started pounding as my chest started hurting. I started punching the steering wheel angrily as loud honks came out of the car.

I didn't care. I continued.

I started sobbing again, only this time I never noticed my car door open. I didn't notice someone talking to me. Or how they carried me out and into my house. I just kept sobbing into the persons chest. I didn't see when he sat me down on the chair.

I did notice how he hugged me though, I noticed how he whispered 'Its okay Aleksandr'. I also notice when he kissed my cheek in a comforting way. Looking up I saw James wiping away my fresh tears as I started hiccuping.

"Its okay" he said again this time moving some hair away from my face.

I shook my head in disagreement. "No, its not okay..."

I hope you guys liked this chapter :p